Quail Loop Trail

Quail Loop Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Irvine, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

quail hill is a 1.80 mile trail located near Irvine, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for trail running.

Great warm up run for those that want a nice jog. This place leads to other trails too so once you finish the loop you have other options leading out of there. But overall gentle slopes but mostly flat. Its kind of plains as far as the eye can see kind of look. Until you see the freeway anyway.
Its a good 2 mile jog, no cover for shade so go early! I found the occasional garden snake or lizard slithering by while I ran. But I'd recommend it for a run.

Easy trail with enough elevation at one end to get your heart rate up. In June, this trail is rather brown instead of green. Since there is no shade at all, I took my kids at 6:30 am to avoid the heat of the day. It was overcast when we went but if the sun had been out, even at that early hour, we would have needed hats. Overall, this is a great trail for a family hike. I will definitely do this one again and again

Well cared for trail. No cliffs, nice and smooth. Great surface for wearing down my 3 year old. :-) No shade anywhere on the trail, so bring your sunblock.