Quail Loop Trail

Quail Loop Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Irvine, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

quail hill is a 1.80 mile trail located near Irvine, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for trail running.

Great convenient nature spot for running! Or just walking and enjoying the scenery. I have witnessed gorgeous sunsets here, too. Parking lot is nice & ample. Freeway noise isn't bad in my humble opinion ☺️

Loved the hike. Took our dog along and it was a good enough hike to tire her out. We will be back!

Short trail, too skinny for my liking at times, but very peaceful.

Very short, easy walk with the dog. We only did one lap due to times constraints, but it's definitely beautiful with the hills being so green! Kind of a one-and-done trail personally for me

This is a great lunch time from the office walk.
The sign says follow the loop going to the right but after doing the loop a couple times I recommend going to the left at the sign. That way you start with the uphill climb, get to enjoy the nice view at the top and then the rest of the hike is a gradual slope downhill.
It just rained a lot recently and so right now everything is lush and green and beautiful but not too muddy which was nice

Beautiful and green right now! My dog loved it!