Pumpkin Rock Trail

Pumpkin Rock Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Norco, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

short quick hike but all up hill. good workpu

this was an easy trail and made better on a beautiful day. too bad there's so much grifitti and broken glass by the rock. easy with the kiddos

This was a great hike, and the weather was perfect for it. We went on a Mon, which was also President day..see a few other people on the trail but for the most part had the area to ourself. Although this trail is not stroller friendly it is kid friendly and I can see a child 8+ enjoying this area as well as dogs on leashes. There has been some trail damage due to the recent rains.

Not a very easy trail. pretty steep in some parts. Good excerise though, and a great feeling of accomplishment.

Very easy hike beside the hill up lol but it was very nice view and nice to just chile for a bit

love it . Had so much fun with my girl Rosie

Fun little hike

Pretty short trail but it was tougher than I expected. Not difficult for adults but there were some steep parts that made it challenging for my toddlers. My 4 Yr old was able to manage but we had to carry the 2 Yr old. Overall we enjoyed this trail and the kids got a big kick out of seeing this giant rock painted like a pumpkin.

Great climb up. A little slippery on the way down. Great view from up there.

I've written a review before on this location but since we can't edit them, decided to add some add'l information.

Yes the joy of this Hike is getting to the Top and taking pics with the Big Pumpkin. But either before you leave or before you get started go take some pics of the horses. I missed this the first time out and didn't see it in any reviews.

When you get to the Trail head walk the trail that's to the left along the Fence. That is a quick quarter of a mile or so to get to the horses..... then so visit the Pumpkin.

Enjoy.

And although people say this is an easy Trail. It's not. The incline can get brutal. So take your time. And definitely wear shoes with traction.

there is no shade.
but it is breezy up there.
it is very clear to find trail.

Fun and easy hike! fun for the kids too! I saw lots of families there and since I went the day before Halloween it was popping off!