Pumpkin Rock Trail

Pumpkin Rock Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Norco, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Went on a Sunday morning, gets steep in the beginning but very manageable. There are some soft sandy areas, great view of Norco at the top.

A little steep but not too bad. Watch for horse poop. Leave no trace

I believe this is perfect for people who are just starting out on outdoor activities. Took our small dog and he seemed to love it! Make sure to wear some good shoes since there are points where flat shoes such as vans might not be strong enough of a grip. The view is amazing, very therapeutic.

This is a fairly easy trail unless you hike up towards the front of the pumpkin. Pretty steep inclines. Hard uneven dirt so be sure to wear proper shoes. I like this trail and would come back again :)

Very steep. In and out 3,500 steps

Fun hike with the kids!

Love Pumpkin Rock! Quick easily accessible hike. Parking and bathrooms are located at Pikes Peak Park.

I loved the pumpkin!!!!!!

pretty easy fun trail to do in Halloween

Short and easy hike!

Easy trail for beginners

short easy hike. good starting point for venturing in either direction across the ridge.

fun trail! took my little one, teen, and dog... great incline, and fun pics at the end

Nice hike. Dog friendly. A little steeper in parts than I expected, but a good work out.

This Is a great little place to take your kids. I took my son and he was amazed by the huge pumpkin! I do suggest for the little ones a hat and some sunblock. The only shade that’s there if from the rock which is at the top!

Easy, little bit steep at certain parts of the trail but cool view once you get to the top. Be careful with glass that’s up near the pumpkin!

The trail itself is boring, but worth it for the photo op with the huge pumpkin

Fun hike! Great views to enjoy by the pumpkin rock when you get to the top!

Super easy, short but steep! I brought my little dogs and had to pick them up near the end because a coyote was dangerously near. Luckily two people on horses scared it off for me. I didn't expect to see a coyote at 1:40 in the afternoon but I did and probably won't bring the little ones again by myself because it was a scary situation.

Cool art on rocks. Easy hike and nice views. Oh and watch out for horse poop! LOL 10/31/17