Porter Ranch Trails

Porter Ranch Trails is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Porter Ranch, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love this thanks... I want to return a Again

Water is in the creek from the rains, it was a nice, easy hike. Went with my dog, Charlie, who also enjoyed himself. There were LOTS of lizards on the trails, a challenging game for Charlie to keep needing to "leave it", haha! We saw a young, well-fed looking coyote on the trail on our way back. He was near the picnic area by Rinaldi. He didn't give way for a long time, seemed quite confident. Not threatening, I think he was just checking out the smells from the picnickers nearby, but PLEASE keep your dogs on leash, no matter what size they are! If you have small dogs, be especially vigilant and keep an eye out, but enjoy your hike :)

I love to take my dog on this trail. It's the perfect start for me to get back into hiking. Nothing too insanely difficult and a beautiful path.

knowing that there's this little gem nestled in between the busy Porter Ranch area is great! It's a there and back trail with moderate inclines. Dogs are allowed on leash and the stream makes for a lovely sound as you hike to the top. It can become busy but it should detract from the atmosphere! I've already come back here multiple times and it's a great before or after work trip as it's not too far or long.

One of the best trails, loved it!!

Has a few tricks here and there but I like the hills. They aren't too extreme. I think it's a great running trail for those mornings.