Poop Out Trail

Poop Out Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glendora, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Don’t let the beginning of the hike deter you, it’s very steep and rocky. It will eventually even out. Great hike for serious hikers.

Very steep at beginning and end, good workout, I recommend hiking shoes, dirt and rocks are loose be careful no to end up like me n slip and fall and scrape your knee. I would do it again

First time going and I loved it! Will definitely be going back! Great workout!

This is definitely one of my favorites! We always hike straight up to the top of punk out... from there we vere off to the left(momma trail) and run most of the way down. There is only one part that is kinda hairy which is just before the end as the trail starts to switch back. There it is steep and the trail is loose so you really have to slow down and watch your footing there. Definitely a great place to train for speed and stength. Only thing is be careful for bikers. Sometimes they can creep up on you and they are usually hauling butt!

Steep incline, rigorous in beginning and end especially be careful and wear good hiking shoes! Not very long hike though! Challenging hike

Hard but short. You will be on hands and knees in the beginning and also at the end as you go up Si Se Puede hill, the last section to the top.

A very good workout. Be back definitely.

No remorse for the those unwilling to work with steep trails. You will be challenged for the first half mile or so, but it will level out. I had to go on four limbs to be safe. Bring good hiking shoes. Nevertheless, its doable and worth it. Will come back for the challenge. I saw an older couple doing it so no excuses :)

This is a great trail to get in a high intensity workout. Steep and strenuous but the views are amazing!

This is a short but very strenuous trail, this is a killer workout...

Quick intense hike!!

Great view and amazing place to put in a good hike

tough beginning, tough ending, but the worst part is trying to come back from the way you came. straight down hill, careful.

Loved it here. I went all the up to punk out trail. Great workout but very do-able. Clean, trash free with lots of friendly fellow hockey/bikers

Great workout in a short amount of time. Snakes are common when it's really hot.

One of my favorite trails, I like to take this up and continue on the Punk Out Trail. Great workout!

Steep incline, good workout.

Difficult and rocky. Wear good shoes, dirt can be slippery when on top of rocks. Good Cardio going up. It says this is a good trail for dogs? I disagree. The poop out trail is basically an uphill trail to (almost) the top of the hill. If you have kids or furry friends you may want to look at the "Mystic" trailhead. Still a good workout but not as difficult. Also, be cautious coming down.

dangerous

Thursday, April 13, 2017

This hike is intense starting from the first step! steep incline the entire way and mass elevation gain from the start! Then from Poop Out Trail went up Punk Out Trail and that was even worse! Literally climbed and was on my hands like Spiderman majority of the last steepest incline up! This hike is a dangerous one if you don't take your time and pay attention to what you are doing, one false move and you are falling all the way down so please wear good hiking shoes/boots and take your trekking poles! A very difficult and intense hike from Poop Out to Punk Out but a great workout hike!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The view at the top is so pretty!!
This is a great trail! Very steep, we almost slipped a few times because it is very rocky also. Tons of bugs and I think I got bit by a mosquito or some short of bug on my bum! Lol has anyone else been bitten here? I always freak out about big bites. Still besides that it's a really great and challenging trail!!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Love it! My ritual!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Amazing views on top very difficult hike

Friday, April 07, 2017

Shout out to Ian who was my moral support getting off the hill...PS ankle is broken...and Dave who found my phone!

Thursday, April 06, 2017

HELP PLEASE: sprained my ankle tonight n way down...lot my phone while crawling down the hill....please email me pietron1@sbcglobal.net or call my land line 951-685-9990 so we can meet if you find it! (50+ Ishould find new hobby)

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Great workout trail! Steep inclines! Nice views!

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

This is a steep trail so be warned! But it is so rewarding when you get to the top.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Its hard at first overall it was fun

Sunday, January 29, 2017

I ended up taking a super long route because I went a little of trail, but it was scenic and had a lil bit of everything. The way down that I took had some running fresh water that I fell in but still a welcomed endeavor. It kicked my butt at first going up and there was one scary part that I scaled across but I'll be back!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Went up it today. The lower part is heavily rutted from the recent rains. It's still hikeable but a little more challenging. Great workout in prep for bigger hikes like Baldy. You get 1500 elevation gain in 1.5 miles. Went all the way up to GMR. It is around 10 mile round trip. AllTrails didn't track me on the way down very well. I hate when it does that. Great views but pay attention cause the mountain bikers fly down.