Poop Out Trail

Poop Out Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glendora, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great workout- very steep hike. My 15 year old son loved it - take your teens on this trail it will most definitely challenge them.

Very steep. Great workout. You’re able to go down a less steep way once you get to the top.

Awesome fun! Recommended!

h

If you are looking to break a good sweat look no further! This steep incline is a great way to get in a short hike. I went at a slow pace and took a few 1 minute breaks and it took me 25-30 minutes to reach the top. Be sure to wear hiking or trail shoes as it is a bit rocky.

Great workout! I’ve done Poop Out countless times, but today I finally went to the top of Punk Out. Gorgeous view.

3/4 of the traffic were mountain bikers and they kindly warned us they were coming (or if more were coming behind them).

Loop took us three hours but next time I’ll run most of the way down and probably be able to do this in 2-2.5 hours.

Poop Out is my go-to intense hike (steep) and I usually run down Mystic Canyon for an all around great cardio workout in a beautiful location.

Good workout, but a bit too steep for me, especially on the way back

Don’t let the beginning of the hike deter you, it’s very steep and rocky. It will eventually even out. Great hike for serious hikers.

Very steep at beginning and end, good workout, I recommend hiking shoes, dirt and rocks are loose be careful no to end up like me n slip and fall and scrape your knee. I would do it again

First time going and I loved it! Will definitely be going back! Great workout!

This is definitely one of my favorites! We always hike straight up to the top of punk out... from there we vere off to the left(momma trail) and run most of the way down. There is only one part that is kinda hairy which is just before the end as the trail starts to switch back. There it is steep and the trail is loose so you really have to slow down and watch your footing there. Definitely a great place to train for speed and stength. Only thing is be careful for bikers. Sometimes they can creep up on you and they are usually hauling butt!

Steep incline, rigorous in beginning and end especially be careful and wear good hiking shoes! Not very long hike though! Challenging hike

Hard but short. You will be on hands and knees in the beginning and also at the end as you go up Si Se Puede hill, the last section to the top.

A very good workout. Be back definitely.

No remorse for the those unwilling to work with steep trails. You will be challenged for the first half mile or so, but it will level out. I had to go on four limbs to be safe. Bring good hiking shoes. Nevertheless, its doable and worth it. Will come back for the challenge. I saw an older couple doing it so no excuses :)

This is a great trail to get in a high intensity workout. Steep and strenuous but the views are amazing!

This is a short but very strenuous trail, this is a killer workout...

Quick intense hike!!

Great view and amazing place to put in a good hike

tough beginning, tough ending, but the worst part is trying to come back from the way you came. straight down hill, careful.

Loved it here. I went all the up to punk out trail. Great workout but very do-able. Clean, trash free with lots of friendly fellow hockey/bikers

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Great workout in a short amount of time. Snakes are common when it's really hot.

Saturday, July 01, 2017

One of my favorite trails, I like to take this up and continue on the Punk Out Trail. Great workout!

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Steep incline, good workout.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Difficult and rocky. Wear good shoes, dirt can be slippery when on top of rocks. Good Cardio going up. It says this is a good trail for dogs? I disagree. The poop out trail is basically an uphill trail to (almost) the top of the hill. If you have kids or furry friends you may want to look at the "Mystic" trailhead. Still a good workout but not as difficult. Also, be cautious coming down.

Friday, April 21, 2017

dangerous

Thursday, April 13, 2017

This hike is intense starting from the first step! steep incline the entire way and mass elevation gain from the start! Then from Poop Out Trail went up Punk Out Trail and that was even worse! Literally climbed and was on my hands like Spiderman majority of the last steepest incline up! This hike is a dangerous one if you don't take your time and pay attention to what you are doing, one false move and you are falling all the way down so please wear good hiking shoes/boots and take your trekking poles! A very difficult and intense hike from Poop Out to Punk Out but a great workout hike!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The view at the top is so pretty!!
This is a great trail! Very steep, we almost slipped a few times because it is very rocky also. Tons of bugs and I think I got bit by a mosquito or some short of bug on my bum! Lol has anyone else been bitten here? I always freak out about big bites. Still besides that it's a really great and challenging trail!!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017