Poop Out Trail

Poop Out Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glendora, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

dangerous

This hike is intense starting from the first step! steep incline the entire way and mass elevation gain from the start! Then from Poop Out Trail went up Punk Out Trail and that was even worse! Literally climbed and was on my hands like Spiderman majority of the last steepest incline up! This hike is a dangerous one if you don't take your time and pay attention to what you are doing, one false move and you are falling all the way down so please wear good hiking shoes/boots and take your trekking poles! A very difficult and intense hike from Poop Out to Punk Out but a great workout hike!

The view at the top is so pretty!!
This is a great trail! Very steep, we almost slipped a few times because it is very rocky also. Tons of bugs and I think I got bit by a mosquito or some short of bug on my bum! Lol has anyone else been bitten here? I always freak out about big bites. Still besides that it's a really great and challenging trail!!!

Love it! My ritual!!

Amazing views on top very difficult hike

Shout out to Ian who was my moral support getting off the hill...PS ankle is broken...and Dave who found my phone!

HELP PLEASE: sprained my ankle tonight n way down...lot my phone while crawling down the hill....please email me pietron1@sbcglobal.net or call my land line 951-685-9990 so we can meet if you find it! (50+ Ishould find new hobby)

Great workout trail! Steep inclines! Nice views!

This is a steep trail so be warned! But it is so rewarding when you get to the top.

Its hard at first overall it was fun