Point Reyes National Seashore Trail

Point Reyes National Seashore Trail is a 12.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Point Reyes Station, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

beach

Beautiful hike... terrain changes, fresh sea air, a tree swing. I really enjoyed it!

Loved it. Had a little bit of everything (cloud forests, beaches, wildlife) and felt very mystical.

Great hike! Definitely a challenge with the elevation changes. Fantastic views and you see a bit of everything from beach to forrest.

This was a pretty intense hike. We started from Muggy hollow trail heading toward the beach. Then we hiked up the mountain. Took us 7 hrs to complete. We ran into a mountain lion. If I do this hike again I will start Sky trail side and towards the beach. Be ready this is an intense hike.

Great trail. Not very hard.

Beautiful views. Lots of wildflowers.

Very beautiful, challenging when one is out of shape but had fun hiking with family and friends

Another epic hike at Pt Reyes. You move through various ecosystems - rain forest to beach. One of the most beautiful hikes in Bay Area.

If you click directions on this trail, google maps leads you to muddy hollow trail, which does not lead you to Alamear Falls. Still a beautiful area, but I'm disappointed that I didn't get to see the falls this time.

Did a slight variation of this hike. Lots of tall grass,weeds, and thorns at least up to your stomach throughout so recommend long pants. Very scenic and goes along the beach if you want to stop and have lunch.

This was a good hike. My friend and i hiked 14.5 miles not the 12 miles. The hike to the waterfall is really nice. I would definitely go again.

Nice hike with some great view points. Saw some whales when walking on the beach. Don't forget to wear pants that you can roll up, there are few spots with a lot of poison ivy.

One of the my favorite hikes so far! The bear valley trail is great if you want access to the beach. It took about an hour and a half to get to the beach and it was a pretty easy hike on the way there. I took a different trail hike back which was a bit more challenging but well worth it! Beware of poison ivy and be prepared.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

It was a foggy day, but the beach view was beautiful.

Monday, October 26, 2015

First backpacking trip - EVER! It was great weather, and a lovely hike. We took the Palomarin trail to WildCat Camp. Set up our tents, and then walked along the beach to Alamere Falls. We didn't see much as far as wild life.. foxes and some deer. The facilities at camp was fine, but we had no water. Was able to purify some water from a local creek. Of course, it got a little cold at night, but we loved it.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Completed. There was amazing wildlife to view.

Friday, October 03, 2014

Roads on horseback, Bear Valley> Baldy>Ridge>Meadow>B. Valley, Rift> Stewarts and back to Bear Valley via Rift. Nice long ride took our time..

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A very special place all the trails are good.

Friday, March 08, 2013

Wow. We saw 3 bobcats, one each day, on our 2 night backpacking trip. The first day we watched a bobcat hunting for about 30 minutes. It was fascinating. He finally caught some sort of rodent and wandered out of view. Amazing. The coastal cliffs are very memorable, sky camp rocked our socks off. This is such a special part of California. A must see for everybody.