Pleasant Grove Creek Trail via Dirt Trail and Bike Path

Pleasant Grove Creek Trail via Dirt Trail and Bike Path is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Roseville, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

partially paved

This fairly level route starts at Horncastle Avenue and winds its way to Veterans Park. The route to attempts to stay on dirt trails whenever possible, however several sections follow the paved bike trail at places.

Absolutely beautiful in the fall

it's pleasant but I wouldn't call this a wilderness trail. it's a strip of woodland in a residential neighborhood that's more catered to bicyclists.

Boring. People on trail unfriendly.

The beginning of the trail is closed. While some kind construction workers let me cross their work space once i was already in it, don't make my mistake :). Nice mellow trail (not hike) that will be better when it's green out.

The trail seemed nice but only .4 miles in it was closed and could not go further. You may want to confirm somehow that the trail is open if planning on using.

A beautiful trail. It was very hard finding parking as I didn't want to park in the suburbs. So I went to the other end of the trail at Veteran Memorial Park and parked there. I saw a huge variety of colorful birds, squirrels, and even a coyote! I walked on the dirt trail so the walk was very idyllic and quiet. It felt like I was the only person in the world. Then I walked on the paved trail on my way back to the car and it wasn't as quiet. But overall, I enjoyed myself very much. Very stunning. Will definitely come back again.

Good easy trail. Enjoy that its so close to town but is still quiet and peaceful.

Great bike path with some side trails, definitely coming back for some runs and more walks with Madi!

Nice walk with the dog, beautiful scenery.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Calm trail, easy to follow!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Nice neighborhood bike trail. No bathrooms. Not a lot of shade. lots of oaks to look at.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Nice and easy trail to run on! Friendly people walking dogs. A few cute bridges to stop along and watch the creek. A few runs under two bridges with creek water running :) a lot of the run is behind houses that lead up to the trail. Peaceful, quiet and close by parks.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Easy and fun walk with our dog. Not a ton of shade but nice breeze and we enjoyed the scenery.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Nice trail to walk on. You can choose to walk on the paved path, or walk about 50ft off the paved part on a dirt trail. Not a whole lot of people. Good for an afternoon 3mile walk.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Nice to have so close to home.

Friday, November 11, 2016

I really liked the trail! There were lots of birds and nature! lt was not too hard. Very kid and dog freindly. My only complaint is there was way too much dog poop on the trail.