Pinecrest Lake Loop Trail

Pinecrest Lake Loop Trail is a 3.7 mile loop trail located near Pinecrest, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

NOTE: Dogs are not allowed near the lake between May 15th and Sept 15th.

Not much elevation gain but very uneven terrain. Based on 'easy' I took my 81year young mother. It took 4hrs....

Very easy yet fun trail

Busy trail, heavy dog traffic. Hit it at sunrise and avoid the rush.

Beautiful hike with a variety of terrain to keep it interesting.

Peaceful

beautiful! go early (by 8am) in the summer because it gets busy by 10am. not hard at all!

Beautiful hike. Definately closer to 7 miles....but loved it. Took 4 hours for us with a 3 1/2 year old but she was able to do most of it herself!

nice enough trail, a lot of it is actually paved so I wouldn't call it hiking. Tons of people, but being right in Pinecrest everyone does it.

Nice trail around the lake , lots of ups and downs, the views are great. Bathroom halfway but closed for the season. Sure felt longer that 3.7 more like 5 to me.

this is a place that my family have been going to before I was born and we still go to this day. is a grate place to go if you want to get away and be in nature