Pine Creek and Wall Point Trail

Pine Creek and Wall Point Trail is a 4.1 mile loop trail located near Alamo, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

cave

Hiked the first week of April- the sunny day after the rains. Very muddy, lots of cow pies, and multiple stream crossings. Shoes may get wet if you fail to jump over the streams or hop on rocks to cross. Bring extra shoes to change into if you are driving back home from the hike, as your shoes will be caked in mud! However the scenery was beautiful! Butterflies, blooming flowers, ground squirrels, cows, turkeys, earth worms, water falls, rivers/streams, and green everything! You get to see a couple elevated rock faces halfway through the loop. I recommend hiking here in the summer or after a week or more of sunny weather. I do not recommend this trail if it has recently rained (because of muddy terrain).

This is happy trail for horses. It's muddy and very hard to walk.

My favorite. Can be a bit tricky right now w all the water.

Had a great time hiking with a friend and my two 10 year old brothers. My brothers struggled a little bit towards the end but all in all it was a great hike that was shaded for over half the time. Beautifully scenery and would definitely do it again!

ended up taking stage road too far and added a couple miles and a few left turns, nonetheless awesome hike.

Great hike! I went there with my two boys (6 and 4 years old). They enjoyed the hike up and down, as well as through the valley. Scenery was beautiful. Kids were happy to see cows and horses. We also heard a woodpecker (wish we could find it) and saw floating dandelion seeds. It was a bit stretching for our 4-year-old but with a lot of encouragement and snack breaks, he managed to finish it all by himself.