Pfeiffer Falls Trail

Pfeiffer Falls Trail is a 1.6 mile out and back trail located near Big Sur, California that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips.

Very beautiful trail that leads to a lovely waterfall which makes for a great way to splash yourself and cool off from the short hike. Nice place to relax and have lunch! :D

Awesome hike to rejuvenate & get centered.

This is a pretty trail but when I went it had a lot of trash (be a Good Samaritan and pick some up peeps!!) The waterfall itself was smaller than I expected but it is still worth hiking to. This hike is a a decent uphill until you reach the trail head for the falls where it gets more downhill.

photo op.

Great hike with plenty of level ground and up hill climbing. Lots of wildlife and people so you are not alone on the trail. The water fall is decent however lots of bugs when you get there so it's hard to enjoy the falls for long. Parking in the hotel lot near the end was fine, they didn't tow us.

Short hike with beautiful view of falls.

For our first hike in Big Sur, myself and my wife thoroughly loved it an easy and enjoyable hike for two beginners

I'd call this a warm up hike. Wakes up your muscles and gets the blood flowing, but short enough to bring the whole family. Bring your camera! Beautiful waterfall and blue jays in the trees.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

The falls were pretty underwhelming considering the work to hike the trail. The trail is heavily packed so don't be surprised if you brush up against other people when passing. Still glad I did it.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Friday, June 10, 2016

Thursday, June 09, 2016

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Unfortunately this was more of our rest stop before we headed to 17-mile drive. We didn't get to fully explore, but it left a lasting impression!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I've done this hike twice, and both times I've enjoyed this quick short hike. The waterfall isn't no McWay Falls, but it's still a cute little waterfall. There wasn't many people on the trail when I went both times and once you're on top of the rock to get a better view, it's a good time to sit, take out some snacks, and have a little break. We also decided to do the Valley View Trail along with this hike to make it longer.

Visited May 2015 and December 2015