PCT to Rainbow Bridge

PCT to Rainbow Bridge is a 8.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hesperia, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October.

A great hike! We hiked it at about 9:45..... we didn’t quite reach the bridge. The dogs were to tired. So we hiked down to the waters edge and let the dogs swim. By the time we hiked out it was pretty hot. But overall I feel accomplished! We made it! I definitely want to go again and make it to the bridge!

Great scenic trail. Single track on edge of mountain. Terrain is great.

Easy, nice.

Good scenery and not to difficult

I was a little confused because it says it’s closed but cars were still parked. It gets pretty hot there’s no shade, go early when you have a few hours to explore before it gets too hot

this is a great hike, but I have done very many trails and this a moderate trail, the switchbacks at the beginning are a little more than easy, them after those it's easy and very nicely scenery

It is a good peaceful hike. Make sure you have the time before you start out.

I’ve been wanting to hike on the PCT and this portion of the trail was close to home so it was perfect ! Terrain is very easy and you have views of the Mojave river the entire way. Not the most gorgeous trail I’ve been on but for living in the High Desert this was a nice escape.

trail is closed no trespassing by order of Fed Gov suspect problem with dam and maintenance issue and safety concerns