Parma Park Trail

Parma Park Trail is a 3.3 mile loop trail located near Santa Barbara, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

HOT! Nice little hike but next time will definitely do it earlier in the day, towards the end both my friend and myself as well as my dog were running to get to the next little patch of shade. Make sure you also look at the map and remember where you parked because there are quite a few little trails in the park

Great quick hike with a bit of elevation

Beautiful, fragrant and nice hills. Beauty

Not Easy! And more than 3 miles. Logged 70 floors because of the extreme elevation changes. Beautiful views. Probs not kid friendly.

This is NOT easy in terms of elevation gains. Granted, it’s only 950 ft. but, pretty much straight up hill. Trail is not switchback so, it’s quite a bit more difficult than easy, and I am an avid trail runner. Trails were very well marked though and a nice water station on a trailhead I did not know existed at about mile 2. I will definitely do it again as a hike and only suggest it for the most avid of trail runners.

Friday, April 14, 2017

Nice trail with beautiful ocean views. I would rate this hike "moderate" due to some elevation gain. Watch out for poison oak and ticks.

Thursday, December 01, 2016

I'm a beginner and I was able to do this trail. Went down a dead-end at one point, but other than that I enjoyed it very much.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

this trail is many things, but east is def not it. this was pleasant, probably better to go on a cooler day. the view is great at a couple of points.

the signs are a little hard to follow, and we ended up on the road for a while.

Thursday, August 25, 2016