Parma Park Trail

Parma Park Trail is a 3 mile loop trail located near Santa Barbara, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This is NOT easy in terms of elevation gains. Granted, it’s only 950 ft. but, pretty much straight up hill. Trail is not switchback so, it’s quite a bit more difficult than easy, and I am an avid trail runner. Trails were very well marked though and a nice water station on a trailhead I did not know existed at about mile 2. I will definitely do it again as a hike and only suggest it for the most avid of trail runners.

Nice trail with beautiful ocean views. I would rate this hike "moderate" due to some elevation gain. Watch out for poison oak and ticks.

I'm a beginner and I was able to do this trail. Went down a dead-end at one point, but other than that I enjoyed it very much.

Monday, November 07, 2016

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Thursday, September 15, 2016

this trail is many things, but east is def not it. this was pleasant, probably better to go on a cooler day. the view is great at a couple of points.

the signs are a little hard to follow, and we ended up on the road for a while.

Thursday, August 25, 2016