Paradise Peak is a 9.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Three Rivers, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, camping, and backpacking and is best used from June until October.

Distance: 9.4 miles Elevation Gain: 3,015 feet Route Type: Out & Back

I never got to the trail. The so called "paved" road from Hammond is worst than a dirt road. I turned back after 7 km of the 35 km because it was getting worst. First time it happens to me and i have done lots of gravel and dirt road with my car. Better going there with a 4x4 and get a spare tire because there is lots of sharp rocks poping from the very old pavement, it's like driving on nails... The 2 stars are not for the trail itself but for the description that misleaded us and then we lost the morning, gas and had to change our plans.

LOVED THIS HIKE. Perfect day hike. The climb to the top of the ridge is somewhat steep most of the way but worth it. There isn't a clear cut trail that takes you from the end of the ridge trail to the peak, but if you use your GPS and stay on the top of the ridge then you should be able to find your way up and back. Highly recommend doing this hike with a few friends!