Palos Verdes Estates Loop is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Palos Verdes Peninsula, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.8 miles Elevation Gain: 446 feet Route Type: Loop

partially paved

city walk

Great for what it is. A nice walk that makes you forget you’re in LA. Quiet with little foot traffic on a Sunday afternoon, great for walking your dog. Relatively flat so good for running too :)

I did a shortened version of this trail. Same good impression of the first half. The second half had a lot of Foxtail weeds along the path. I missed it before. Not a good thing for young dogs. I did the loop again 4/24/19. A nice hike. I met one nice lady with a German Shorthair Pointer puppy the same age as my dog. I referred her to AllTrails - she was doing the same hunt and peck for trails I did. Then another nice couple near the end of the trail. They loved my dog so they were fine people. The last portion of the trail along PV Drive North should be avoided. Maybe take Via Pasqual back to the outgoing trail.

A wonderful neighborhood trail. There is one drinking fountain maybe 1.5 miles into the path in the direction I took (along the Torrance/PV Estates boundary), plus infrequent trash cans (I really hate carrying my dog's poop). Met a lot of nice people. Fairly clean trail. A little difficult to follow when you just before the trail crosses PV Drive North. A short portion of this trail is marked Horses Only. Will do again since it's so close to where I live. Walked again 5/2/19. First half of the trail just fine. The second half (mostly parallel to PV Dr. N) was *loaded* with foxtails. Had to clean my shoes/socks several times. I made a mistake by wearing tennis shows instead of hiking boots.

recorded Palos Verdes Estates Loop