Palos Verdes Bluffs Trail

Palos Verdes Bluffs Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rancho Palos Verdes, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

rock climbing

beach

1 hour ago

I didn't enjoy the straight up hike on the way back due to trail closures. It was not a very pretty hike, to me.

Went yesterday for the first time with my boyfriend. The view is beautiful. We didn't expect to have to go downhill first and when we turned around to go back we had to walk uphill. Got a good workout of it. We would recommend it.

Beautiful view.

This is a nice little walk. The views on our trail weren't anything to write home about so I wouldn't bother if you're facing a long drive. Came early on a shady day and the enjoyed a pleasant breeze.

Loved this trail. Hiked down the bluffs, saw amazing tide pools. So much marine life. Saw very large abalones. It was a fun hike. Hiking back up the bluffs was easier than hiking down.

Great trails. Some were closed due to being on private property but amazing views

Tough hike through hills. At the top of Crenshaw.