The actual trailhead was not well marked and not too easy to find-I followed someone’s recording to locate it. As description states, it starts off on a water runoff (cement) which then takes you to the dirt trail. Again no markers, just follow the app or recordings. I started at around 1:20p and ended right before 5pm, not doing the full loop I did a little over 8 miles. This trail is wide for the most part which gives you and the cyclists plenty of room. I ran into someone every maybe 1.5 miles or so, not many people on this trail. Wear your sunscreen and a hat as the trail is exposed almost the entire way and in summer not very forgiving. I would rate this one as moderate as I didn’t think the initial incline was enough to be “hard” and athough the trail is a nice easy incline the entire way you don’t notice it as much. This trail also links to backbone, skull rock and other trails. Nice scenery of the mountains, city and ocean below. Parking is either on the residential streets or a small parking lot (free) across from the trail head (which I missed).