Pa’San Ridge Trail is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Clovis, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.1 miles Elevation Gain: 426 feet Route Type: Out & Back

As of April 2020, the road leading to the trailhead is closed due to COVID-19. It is approximately 2.5 miles to the trailhead.

Heads up, due to COVID-19 the road to the trail head is closed, so it’s about a 2.5 mile walk on the road to even get to the trail head.

This is not the pa'san ridge trail. this is the trail to the bridge where Pa'san ridge trail STARTS.

Lots of wildflowers right now. Our 7 year old loved it :)

Easy trail, great for taking kids! My 5 year old handled it with no issue. Lots of wildflowers and cool bridge for some nice photo opportunities!

Easy trail. I went with my 7 and 11 yr old sons and my dog. We ran the entire trail. Good running trail. Blossoming flowers and beautiful greenery everywhere. Great time to take this trail.

Perfect time of year for this trail. Lots of wildflowers and cool temperatures.

Relatively easy. Very pretty lots of wild flowers. The bridge has great views, we were able to explore a bit and did see a snake, didn't stick around long enough to see what kind. There was quite a few cows on the drive in so be careful with that. A must do!

Great hike and some nice views of the gorge. The bridge has a slight bounce to it which is fun. Nice view of the river from the bridge as well. Kid and pet friendly trail with nice elevation on the hike back out.

fee

Great trail very clean not many bugs. Started first thing in the morning around 8:30 and had the whole trail to myself on the hike in very peaceful.

Great quick hike with beautiful views!

a decent trail that ends with the bridge where you can explore around for a bit of fun, most will continue with the full pasaan trail though

Nice hike to the bridge. A bit uphill on the way back. Good place to hike in the winter, when the trails at higher elevation have snow.

Starts off going downhill, which was a change of pace. My dog and I encountered other uphill and downhill hikers with dogs and we were just fine moving to the side and letting others pass. Nice warm up for the rest of the hike if you continue to do the Pa’san Ridge Trail. You won’t encounter any cows till after the bridge. Going back up was borderline moderate level if you go at a steady pace. Can be easy if you take it up slow. Dog and kid friendly. I’d be aware of taking others with you who have knee problems since it starts at a downhill and you don’t really have time to warm up your quads and knees. Overall, agree with easy level hike.

Nice easy hike. Beautiful scenery. Only saw 3 other hikers on this day (11/25). Took my 9 year old and he did well.

I would probably rate this hike as Moderate. Going down hill is fine and easy but coming up hill my fiancé and I were definitely sweating and out of breathe! We hike all the time but this hike crept up on us going uphill. Also this hike is NOT dog friendly. The trails are VERY narrow. Luckily we didn’t run into any dogs on the trail because we had our two dogs. But every time we crossed hikers we had to move over into the brush. Very uncomfortable. The view from bridge is nice but other than nothing spectacular. We did this hike in November the grass was VERY dry. Not cute.

beautiful hike and the bridge view super relaxing

Ran across a rattlesnake on the trail. Water is low and great for swimming by the bridge.

Super easy to do. There is a five dollar day fee use of the park. There are a lot of cows so be careful driving to it and leaving it. The hike was quick for me and easy.

Took the kiddos with me. To he bridge and back only but they had fun. Would recommend for all levels because there was lots of shade.

This is the first/last mile of Wukio and Passan also. Goes down to bridge and back. Good for kids. No river access. Small streams Nice views of river/gorge. -DB -KB

Sun Jun 02 2019

we enjoy hiking the trail very much. nice views and great trails

Fri May 31 2019

First day of training for an upcoming race. I haven't ran trail for many years so this was a run....with hiking mixed in. Lol. Good times

Sat May 25 2019

This is literally as far as you should go in this area. There's very little to see once you get past the bridge, and the weather is turning warm. We completed this while doing Pa'san Ridge, and it really was the best part. Not too long from the parking lot, which is tight, and the views from the bridge are sweet.

Wed Apr 24 2019

It was a good easy trail

Tue Apr 23 2019

It’s spring and the wildflowers are brilliant. A friend and I took our combined 4 boys, ages ranging from 3-6, and everyone enjoyed it. We had to carry the youngest 2 on the last leg of the return trip, but all around, it’s a very kid friendly, beautiful, and well maintained trail.

Mon Apr 22 2019

Nice easy hike with wildflowers and a bridge at the end. Dog friendly. We arrived on Easter Sunday at 1:00 and got the last parking spot. But by the time we started a few other parties were leaving. Not too crowded and trail well marked. Would do again and bring our dogs.

Fri Apr 19 2019

Very nice and easy for all levels.

Thu Apr 18 2019

Great Hike. wildflowers. beautiful views at the bridge.

Mon Apr 15 2019

Great hike. Beautiful wild flowers. Lovely views. Kid friendly.

Sun Apr 14 2019