So I would probably give this hike a 5 star rating for the view at the top alone. However, the hike up was awful. This is one of the hardest trails I have ever done. First of all the flies (more like swarms of nats) were horrible the whole way up. My boyfriend and I had to constantly swat them away from our face the entire journey and in doing so we missed a few trail markers along the way allowing us to get off trail at least three times. Speaking of trail markers, we saw them everywhere! We got off trail a few times scaling up through brush and steeper hills than the trail itself, but the crazy thing is we saw trail markers out there. So obviously we weren’t the first people to think we were heading in the right direction. However it becomes incredibly confusing because like I said there are trail markers everywhere! It wasn’t until we were descending back down the trail we were able to clearly see where we screwed up multiple times and saw the correct markers in sight. Anyways be prepared for this being an all day event especially if you do get lost because it’s easy to do! Brings lots and lots of water and be prepared to have your ass kicked. This is no easy trek. It’s straight up a damn mountain and you have to be willing to do a lot of rock scrambling as well. The view is incredible though and it makes it worth it. If ya bring bug spray or some kind of bug hat you will probably have a better time than we did.