Orange Hills Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near El Modena, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

hike was awesome and great views.

Park in the adjacent neighborhood with ease. Hike is fairly strenuous in the beginning but you're quickly rewarded with fantastic 360 degree views of OC. I only encountered 1 person the whole time, which was nice. On the loop back, the trail takes you on the road, but I cut back in to go back the same way I came in, and was much better to avoid the road. Took around 1.5 hours with a couple of little stops. Cool little hike

Hike showcased great views of Anaheim and Irvine. The red soil mixed with the rocks created a beautiful dessert atmosphere.

Excellent place to relax and enjoy after a long day of work. Many wild animals to see at dawn or dusk. Trails go uphill majority of the way with Spectacular Scenery once you reach the top.

Where the hell do you park?!

A little more than we bargained for due to the inclines, but it was worth it.

Better for hiking than running, not enough even trail to get a good pace for more than a half mile. Could benefit from a cleared and well marked trail.

A great local trail

im here right now haha

I went today. as I started climbing it got a bit challanging but it was good work out. got to the top it was beautiful. the cold breeze felt so good. I'll do it again.

This hike was very nice! I got a little workout in with its uphill parts. Really nice views as well! I brought my dog, and she had a good time. A lot of cacti, so be careful if you bring a dog. My friend and I finished this hike in a little over an hour.

extremely hard for fifteen minutes uphill, then a spectacular 360 degree view of Orange County....

Not a particularly long hike but there was great variety in the trails and the views couldn't be better! On a clear day you can see both Catalina Island and the skyscrapers of L.A! 10/10 would definitely hike again.

A perfect

Cute little spot for a hike but the trail is unmarked with lots of different paths that can get confusing. It is rocky with inclines that can be difficult for dogs but doable. This hike does offer great views.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Fun quick trail Beautiful views of orange I love it here

Monday, August 07, 2017

Great views at sunset. Disneyland fireworks can be seen at 9:30pm. Often very green in the springtime after rain. Trail is usually pretty clean and litter-free as well.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Ok so it's my fault for going too late but basically this trail has so many unmarked paths and no signs anywhere and the sun went down as I was making my way up so long story short it took a while to get out but I really did enjoy this hike. It just really needs signs so you don't get lost.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Love this trail. It's great for a good sunset hike when I don't have time to get out of the neighborhood and still want a low traffic trail. The views are excellent and on a clear day you can see to Catalina.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Always a fun little hike. Great views of Orange County. Especially beautiful and so green during the spring. Also cool to night hike here and watch the Disneyland/Angels stadium fireworks during the summer.

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Great no baby though...........

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Great trail

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I have lived below this trail for years and never hiked it! Really enjoyed it and love the fact that I can walk here from my house.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Who knew this trail was hidden with the city all around it. Great view of Orange at the top and on a clear day you can see John Wayne Airport, Catalina, and the ocean.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nice hidden gem. Make sure not to take the west downward descent on the northern end of this trail. It dead ends on a private driveway that is blocked off.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

This is a really nice easy trail. You can take a slow pace and there is a decent view at the top.