Oasis Spring Trail is a 1.8 kilometer lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Pine Valley, California that features hot springs and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.8 km Elevation Gain: 84 m Route Type: Out & Back

hot springs

Is there really some sort of Hot springs? a pool, a trickle? I love going to water, Hot or cold. But trying to find good springs to visit. also, single hikers

Mon Sep 17 2018

Trail was very maintained, good fun hike.

Thu Jul 20 2017

The only parking is south of the trail and you have to hike up to the trail on the highway. I took the trail just south of where the map shows the trail starting, and it joins the PCT for a bit before joining this trail. However, this trail had a lot of sticks piled over the opening suggesting that it's not a legal trail. I went down 1/2 way anyway, then turned back because it was too hot. On my way back to the car the original trail I took from the highway had a "illegal trail" sign on it. I try to respect these signs but it's hard to hike this trail and stay legal.

Thu Mar 28 2019