Oak Glen Preserve Trails is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Yucaipa, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.8 miles Elevation Gain: 354 feet Route Type: Loop

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

NOTE: As of January 2020, the lower trail is closed.

27 minutes ago

One of my favorite local hikes! Watch out for snakes.

Great family hike! Lots of airborne earwig bugs around this time.

Great hike. Started to get hot around 10 and the bugs weren’t too bad. The hike back up was a little steep for our kids, but they managed.

took a trip over the weekend on a Sunday. Girlfriend and 3y.o. son had a blast. hike took about 1:45.

just be mindful of the rattlesnakes!

Fun hike to do with the family. There wasn’t many people. Bathrooms are not open. People are required to wear face masks.

Lots of bugs, but great trail to do with the family.

Great hike but beware of rattlesnakes on the wooden steps.

Awesome hike with the kids and dog

Great Trail. Good sights. Good views. Definitely going again.

This is a wonderful place to spend 3-4 hours at. Very easy and beautiful trail and then you can relax at the cafe and eat some home made apple pie. My family loves this place. My sons love the boysenberry syrup and orange jam they sell at the quaint little Shops. Over all wonderful place for a family outings

great little hike with my dog

closed

I Tom Bianco 65 with 2 bad knees went there at 7am in the morning main gates to trial was closed so we did it backwards the exit was open to the trail glad we went that way the hard part was first going downhill then it got easier at the end and more beautifuler plenty of places to stop and rest on park benches 90% shade very suspenseful heavy corner you're wondering if you will see lions tigers and bears oh my highly recommended can't wait to go back and explore other Trails there

My first visit but definitely not my last. I was very impressed with the scenery. my wife was able to do the trail it was a very good entry-level hike I highly recommended.

Pretty nice place. My favorite part was the wildflowers. Many different kinds and they are everywhere right now. Mountain lion was spotted yesterday 6-7-19. Many people on the trail though. Pretty good amount of shade too. I guess the waterfall is only about 1 foot tall if that was it.

Fri May 24 2019

Beautiful place ❤❤

Sat May 18 2019

With Saresa on the 18th of May 2019 midday. A cloudy day but the breeze felt amazing. An awesome hike for all levels depending on the trails you take off of it. We basically did all trails possible and it was a great workout. Saw a rattlesnake in the Wetlands but no mountain lions or bears. Flowers and greenery were beautiful as well with all the rain lately.

Sat May 18 2019

Nice trail. Cute nature path and pond in same area. Lots of little areas to stop

Fri Apr 12 2019

Great hike for children! Mine loved it and it was a great day for us.

Mon Apr 08 2019

i loved this trail, but it is far from being easy. The first part is easy, but then you get steep hill with switchbacks. luckily we didnt bring the stroller. will do this one again, but will avoid the end... otherwise great trail.

Fri Mar 29 2019

Took my teenage son and a girlfriend of his to Oak Glen for a fun half-day outing. Started this hike at the Wildlands Conservancy. Very pretty and easy stroll through variable forests of sycamore, oak, and pine. There is a tiny lake, a stream, and plenty of wildflowers. Good for families with children.