Oak Glen Preserve Trails

Oak Glen Preserve Trails is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Yucaipa, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and camping and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

old growth

Oak Glen Divide Trail is located near Yucaipa, CA and features a lake. The trail is primarily used for Hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My favorite trail in the area so far.

this is one of the best trail's I've taken in this area so far you can go easy or go hard ,very well maintained its got something for everyone ,if you do go up the hill it's a good workout but well worth it when you get to the top the view is fantastic! worth the walk to the top !!

Lovely day yesterday. Took to Preservation Point Trail and found a grove of lilac trees!

Great place for a quick, easy hike. Diverse trails with lots of shady spots, ponds to hike a long as well as some steeper hills that make for a nice workout. Fun place to explore, great little shop to get some smoked brisket and apple cider after your hike! We went on a weekday and there weren't too many people there, although I can imagine weekends are crowded. Will be going back to explore some more.

I love Oak Glen...I never get tired of visiting. Beautiful place well taken care of. Great views.

Great for kids!

I can't wait to see this place in the spring!

We fell in love with this place instantly. Awesome for kids of all ages.

So beautiful! Slight rain and hail actually made for a perfect day out. Will definitely will be going back.

We thought that it'd be too late to arrive around 9:30. However, we got done with the hike around 11 (with 3 kids, ages 4-7). As we left the parking lot, there were crowds of people that showed up. The trails itself, weren't too busy. It was beautiful and abundant with greenery and wildlife. There were two areas that had steep slopes so proper shoes and attire is recommended. Great for dogs as we all enjoyed the scenery.