Oak Canyon Bluebird and Wren Trail

Oak Canyon Bluebird and Wren Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Anaheim, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Love this place. Nice to get away and reconnect with nature.

Great place for family hiking!!! I took my siblings and grandma up here and the views were great and the trails were fun but easy for everyone to keep up!

Beautiful mostly shaded hike you can make short or long. Saw some adorable ducks, a hawk and other birds. Would be great for hiking with small kids as there’s a nice play area near the nature center.

Enjoyed the trail.

Fun, easy, and clean.

Pretty trail with lots of shade. well kept. Pretty easy, but there are some stairs and a few easy hills. I often do the trail a few times to make the hike longer.

This is a real easy hike. It will be a mix of sun and shade for this trial. A portion of this hike will be up on a hill. On that trail you'll come across a split, one trail that will take you over to a 1.7 mile loop that goes around a reservoir and the other will take you back down to the nature center. This is probably an easy 1-2 hours hike.

beautiful to visit with kids

honestly, this is what trails aspire to be. multiple connected trails and multiple high view points, rest points, goes from easy to moderate and depending how active you are.. could be harder rising in elevation. I hike quite some bit & this is a cute and fun hike! Be safe on the hills!

Great for easy to moderate walking depending on the trail you take. Not supposed to have dogs here but people do it anyway. My kids had a blast catching lizards here and the nature center has great birthday parties. Beautiful outdoor venue for weddings!

Great trail

Thursday, January 26, 2017

an easy hike, I took my grandkids ages 3,4,5 and they hiked all the way to the top through the cactus garden. It's a fun hike for the family.

Monday, January 02, 2017

very nice easy access if you want a steady brisk hike we took the whole family on new years day and the kids definitely enjoyed it ! great for nature photography with beautiful scenery!

Friday, December 16, 2016

I love this place, it's all very easy, kid friendly. A great place to have a nice peaceful walk. Lots of shade so that's a plus as well. Overall great place, the nature center is pretty cool as well.

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Awesome trail! Took my kids it was super easy..lots of shade and lots to explore!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

very good place.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

It was a beautiful day lots of shade and plants.

Friday, May 06, 2016

It was beautiful. Lots of vegetation, shade and a great work out. loved it and will definitely will go back.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

No dogs allowed.

Saturday, August 08, 2015

I wanted to take my kids on a nice little hike and found this gem. It's a great place for children and has lots of shade. We did the whole loop trail I believe was called stream trail and blue bird, it was the whole loop. The kids got tired butane it to the end and there was a nice little stream and animal statutes.

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Really nice manicured trails, very naturey, if that's even a word. Went at 7am, this summer season just happened to be very humid, with the stream there were a lot of mosquitoes and flies, that kept swarming around us. When we got out of the trees and on road runner trail it was nice. All the trails just kinda of run into each other.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Great trail especially with kids. Well shaded.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I loved this hike. It's a beautiful scenery as you hike a long the way. It was all about nature but also has a guided path. I didn't use a map or anything and enjoyed finding my own way.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

It was very easy! Plenty of shade. There's a map available which you should get! (Donations for map)

Sunday, May 25, 2014

This is a very family friendly trail.
There are many different paths to explore, especially with young children or if you just want to spend some time relaxing with a friend. Spend as much time as you want exploring all the short trials.

Take the Roadrunner Trail if you want a bit more of a challenge (and the longest walk) as it will give you the best views from higher up. At the top of Roadrunner you will see a path that leads to the reservoir loop. We used this to go jogging (1.7 miles) before retuning to the rest of the nature walk.

Stick to the lower creekside trails for shade and kids. No pets allowed. Kids will enjoy the Nature Center, which is like a miniature natural history exhibit with a few interactive activities. Great for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts to conduct troop activities.

Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm new to nature trail walking and this one is a great starter for me. Close to my home. Will go again.