North Etiwanda Falls and Preserve Loop

North Etiwanda Falls and Preserve Loop is a 4.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rancho Cucamonga, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

It is closed until 10/6/17.

Nice trail that can be done as a family! Agree with others that it is best to do clockwise.

I truly enjoyed this hike . It's a tough one but worth it .

I enjoyed this hike. I followed the directions of one of the reviewers to go clockwise and I didn't regret it! It was a great 4.8 mile workout with beautiful scenery and pictures! The waterfall was as beautiful as always, refreshing and energizing!

I really liked the trail, but wear a hat and sunscreen because most of the trail is exposed. It is early September so therr wasn't a lot of water at the fall, but it was beautiful.

Not my favorite. The waterfall is nice but most of the trail is loose gravel. Not much of a workout either.

It's not a bad trail, but it's really disappointing how much trash there was, bottles everywhere, graffiti on the rocks and carving all over the trees. We need to treat out planet better. I'm gonna start Taking a trash bags with me on these SoCal hikes