Nipomo Park

Nipomo Park is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nipomo, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful sandy trail. It's surrounded by city but there were parts of the trail that felt like I was out in the middle of nowhere. Great trail but really sandy! I ran on a Monday so parking is free but in the weekend posted signs say parking is $3.00 per car. But you can park just outside the main gate for free by the elementary school. I'll definitely do this again.

It's a nice place to bring your dog.

Love using this trail for my dogs. Different trails and a bit sandy.

Close to my house so I love walking my dogs there.

If your local and you're looking for a little nature, this trail works. Beautiful setting but make sure you wear the right shoes. Really sandy terrain!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Clean trail, not very challenging, very sandy.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Can't complain. The trail head is a mile from my front door.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Some parts are pretty good as far as hiking goes especially back in the native gardens area. And the next thing you know you're back on the road or sidewalk. Not bad for a local place especially for a nice walk.