Murray Canyon Trail to Seven Falls

Murray Canyon Trail to Seven Falls is a 3.9 mile out and back trail located near Palm Springs, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and horses and is best used from October until March. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Great trail, easy with couple slightly moderate (short sections). Winter & Spring, lots of water! Be prepared to get wet. weekends only after the 4th of July. $9 per person entry, Annual pass $99 good for calendar year from purchase date. Sections of horse trail mixed in, watch for the poop. Lots of shade after first desert section. 3 hour hike (out and back) at very easy pace with stops for snacks and pictures.

Fun hike, shaded with lots of creek crossings.

Loved it ! Go early and bring water

This trail wasn't my favorite for a few reasons. There were 16 different stream crossings which I wasn't anticipating. I wouldn't have minded, but once you get to the end (indicated by a sign) I saw no waterfall. How did I miss it? I have read other reviews that indicate a waterfall, but I saw nothing so I felt very disappointed, especially after getting pretty wet.

We loved this trail! Just wished we could go further past the falls. Very easy, next time we want to take our 4 year old granddaughter

Just starting out but FYI it opens at 8:00 am because it's on Indian Reservation and it's $9 per person. Seniors are $7