Mugu Peak Trail

Mugu Peak Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Malibu, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

beach

Great hike it’s a must do, I have done it 2x and enjoyed it both x, beware there alot of people and if you have a pole’s it’s a must have!

Beautiful views.

Gorgeous views, well worth the shaky legs

Great steep climb! Great Views

Beautiful views of the inbound fog today. Prepare yourself for a serious workout!

What a great hike! Gorgeous ocean views. Trail is well marked, nearly impossible to get lost. Parking is easy. No shade.

Pretty tough going up if you’re not used to hiking.
Great view though and great time, plan to do and master again !

Hard trial going up but then you can catch ur breath n hike up to the flag feel great when u get there, b careful on the way back n I will do it again.

One of my favorites!! Great workout and gorgeous views all the way up. This hike has it all. Can’t wait to go back with friends and family.

This has steep climbs with lose rock. Great view from the top where they have a flag pole. Lots of lose rock and steep going down. But enjoyed the challenge!

Great trail wind was tough making the last part of the trail but wonderful views at the top.

All up hill.

Start earlier in the day. It’s a very steep grade and not shaded so it gets hot quick even if your close to the ocean but beautiful view is the Pacific Ocean

I wouldn’t say it’s moderate, a lot harder than I expected. Trail only goes uphill

Ahh, I love this trail! The beginning is pretty tough(for me), but once you get past all the steep hills, it’s such a beautiful hike! Feels amazing when you make it to the top!

Great views! Easy to get to. Some areas are steep but very fun

Great hike with a beautiful view! Our family loved it. I’ve got 3 kids (the youngest age 10) and the trip took us 2 hours and 45 minutes round trip. Enjoy!

Definitely harder than I expected a “moderately” rated trail to be. Quite steep.

worth the hike. killer views

This hike is great and if you looking to get a great calf workout, this is the place. I came here with a group of friends and all of us loved it. The view at the top is worth
the heavy breathing and sweat.