Mount Hollywood Trail

Mount Hollywood Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Angeles, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

scenic driving

Excellent views and dogs are allowed, but failing to pick up after them will land you a $250 fine.

53 minutes ago

Hydroface is an anti-wrinkle cream for the face with natural ingredients, which on top of that acts against dry epidermis and supplies them with nutritional vitamins. It contains borage petrol, panthenol and hyaluronic acid solution, which can be found in most anti-wrinkle products. The primary difference with the Hydroface Advanced Double Working Revitalizing Set compared to other creams is that these ingredients have recently been optimized through a special procedure in the field of nanotechnology. In other words, the ingredients are divided into particles so small that our skin cells can absorb them easily and effectively, unlike other anti-aging creams, where the majority of the skin surface is lost. Buy Hydroface anti aging cream online from official website here https://healthsupplementzone.com/hydroface/

53 minutes ago

There are a few of less-harmful mediums that can help aging men boost prostatic health. Among the most famous of the methods is a solution made mostly of herbal extracts called Prostalgene can be used to assist a more natural prostate recovery. Prostatic problems usually learn to show up with the progression of age, but not always. Nowadays, because of their unhealthy eating habits, inactive lifestyles, and substance maltreatment (cigarettes, alcohol, drugs), a lot of men under the age of forty five experience prostate issues. The web not to be overlooked because, if left without treatment, it can lead to serious health issues like everlasting groin pain, a stream of pee retention, sexual dysfunction, and infections of the urinary and urethra. Buy Prostalgene online from official website from here https://healthsupplementzone.com/prostalgene/

Good workout with good views

I followed this map, which I shouldn’t have. Going up was awesome. Great viewpoint of Griffith Observatory, the city, and the Hollywood sign (pretty far to see).

But on the way back down according to the map, there’s a section which is a shortcut from one hill to the next one down. Instead of walking around to get here, I followed the map which led me offtrail to this scary, steep, dirt path. It was all dirt and gravel and I was hiking by myself. I was pretty scared because if I fell and hit my head, no one would know. It’s really hidden. Anyway, I knew it was offtrail because if you look at it on the map, theres no dotted lines or roads. I followed it anyway, since I was already lost, and it led to the electrical tower which I used the ladder to get down to the main trail. This was such a bad experience, do not take shortcuts!! Stay on the trail. I wish this app would change that section! It’s really dangerous.

Another thing that sucks is that this place is so big with many forks. I was pretty confused on where to go. I’m glad I had the map for that, since it tracks location.

Also, since I got lost, my recording shows me going back and forth so my total distance was 6.9 miles instead of 5.1...

I do this trail often, great views from the top of the Hollywood sign, dtla, the observatory, and surrounding mountains... good workout