Mt Baldy and San Antonio Falls via Falls Road, Register Ridge and Devil's Backbone Trail is a 6.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Mt Baldy, California that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and backpacking and is accessible year-round.

Awesome trail with great views. Will make you work front though. All trails needs an update though, it is definitely not 6.7 miles round trip. It’s about 6 miles to the summit from manker flats camp.

This trail kicked my butt! Amazing views, and such an amazing experience. Be ready for some steep inclines and loose gravel. I made the mistake of not bringing poles with me, and that is something I will never do again. So happy I did this. Got some great pictures, along with a great workout. I personally went counter clockwise, and it was tough. Most others I saw on the trail went clockwise, but that decent is intense clockwise. Just decide if you want an intense climb, or strep decent! Such a beautiful trail. Bring lots of water and give your self plenty of time to rest and pictures if you are new to these types of hikes. If you think you have enough water, bring more.