Mount Rubidoux Trail

Mount Rubidoux Trail is a 2.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Riverside, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rails trails

rock climbing

From the Pomona Freeway (60) in Riverside, exit on Market Street and proceed east into downtown. Turn west (right) on Mission Inn Avenue and drive 7 blocks to Redwood Drive. Turn left and head 2 blocks to 9th Street, turn right and continue 2 more blocks to the distinct trail head.

I love the trail. It's a relaxing place for me to take my dogs. A good Sunday family walk exercise. We enjoy the view. Going at 5am in the morning is great it's less traffic too.

a little too congested for my liking. overall fairly easy with nice 360 views of Downtown Riverside.

Great hike for me and the kids! The only reason I took away one star is because I feel that parking is so far away from the actual entrance of the hike trail, otherwise it was a very nice hike! If you do you have young children like myself please bring a stroller although your children may be able to walk for part of the hike they will eventually tire out as it is to steep for them.

I've been here many times, but each time is like the first time. I love the view from the top!

Went up the wrong way. Parked at the dog park and walked up the side of the hill until we got to the paved road. It was a lot harder with our 3yr old. But i was good.

love this trail.