Mount McCoy Trail

Mount McCoy Trail is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Simi Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Went off to the right and went up the steep way which I would not recommend to a beginner like me, kicked my buns but I did it although I didn't have much of a choice. Didn't care for the last part which goes through the "urban" side of the trail, except I got some nice lemons hanging from this huge lemon tree. Lol
Great views of Reagan library too and Simi of course.
Would do again.

Great trail. Our 2 year old and 7 year old did it - there was some carting of the little one at the end. GREAT views of Simi.

Great hike. Take the steep trail for a great workout.

Great view of Simi. You see it all! There is variety so you don't have to take the same path each time. If you are out of shape you will need to stop for breaks, but if you are moderately in shape it is totally doable.

Loved the view of the museum. ❤️