Mount Hollywood and Mount Bell Trail

Mount Hollywood and Mount Bell Trail is a 6.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Los Angeles, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Hiked from the Griffith Park Observatory to the Hollywood Sign. It was a gradual ascend/descend. Great for beginners. My only advise is BRING WATER LOTS OF WATER. The day got hot and this trail has NO shade. I was schocked at how many inexperienced hikers were out there with pets and no water or too little. I shared 1.5 liters of water with fellow hikers due to lack of planning on their end.

Finally got a chance to say I've been their instead of just driving by nice hike awesome views all the way to the famous Hollywood sign had a good workout

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Friday, April 08, 2016

Sunday, April 03, 2016

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Great hike, but not one I would do again during the warmer months. For me personally I would of enjoyed this hike Oct to Feb. Stroller and dog friendly, very wide trail, fun for large groups to walk side by side to socialize.