Monrovia Canyon Waterfall Trail

Monrovia Canyon Waterfall Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Cloverleaf Canyon, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Best trail so far to take my 18 month old. It's shady and has a nice little waterfall and stream my daughter can play in.

Beautiful, quick, and easy trail to a little waterfall. $5 parking pass on weekdays and $6 for weekends. Will come again :)

Great trail, love hiking it with my dog!

Easy trail, you probably won’t get wet crossing over rocks- but kids and dogs can have fun splashing. Small waterfall only 1.5 miles in. As for scenery... A+ Equally shady and sunny path. Moderate stretches are clear enough to run for a mini work out.

$6.00 parking, there are a few parking spots as you go up the mountain. The lower you park the more of a walk you will get going up the mountain. There are many trees and big rocks that make a beautiful scenery. There is allot of shade going up. The hike up was easy for my 4 year old son. He had so much fun jumping over rocks and hanging out near the waterfall. The waterfall is quite small and not what I expected. I did expect something big. Over all it was really great.
We also saw snakes hanging out near the rocks, deers and many lizards.

its a nice good trail. we encountered a mama bear and cub on our hike.

It's 6 dollars to pay or if you're okay walking further you can park in the neighborhood for free. Hike is pretty short, maybe 15-30 minutes, but mostly uphill to the waterfall. Just stay on the main path, there's a ton of side trails that don't really lead anywhere. Waterfall is super small and there's not enough water to swim in.
I went on a Saturday and there weren't a ton of people, but if you can go when no one is there its super quiet and peaceful.
Be safe, God bless.

Def a great hike!! Went with my 7yr old son and 3yr old daughter!! Both handled it pretty well...and def enjoyed the stream, waterfall, and even the squirrels!! We went midday and it was pretty nice!!

Lots of vegetation and shade. There’s even an overlook trail that has ~1300 ft elevation gain!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Loved it. It's dog friendly. My 8 and soon to be 5 year old completed with me along with our 2 dogs. Great place for photos. Will go again

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Very nice, very scenic, very short. 3/4 miles from the last parking lot to the waterfall, then 3/4 miles back. You can add more to your hike by parking farther back or taking additional trails. Otherwise a great place to relax. $6 parking.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017