Monrovia Canyon Park Trail

Monrovia Canyon Park Trail is a 5.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Monrovia, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Surprises at every turn! We took a forked trip to hike the two canyons. One was short, almost too short but in retrospect a way to start experiencing the alive canyons with the spider webs hanging from branches to rocks and filtering the sunlight. Or the pleasant surprised of seeing a small rattle snake on the concrete walkway out of the forest. The early morning hike gave a morning dew filtered light with the coolness of the damp ground. Refreshing. The mushrooms and the rocks with the little meadows, and the water falls as well as the creeks provided a sense of wonderment. $5 parking fee

This was a quaint little hike. We got to the neighborhood before the trailhead around 8:30, the parking lot was already full so we parked in the neighborhood. The entire hike was very green (thanks to the recent rain), shaded and had a pretty steady incline the whole way. The waterfall was flowing and very beautiful although not one of the most dramatic ones I have seen. Overall, we really enjoyed the hike for its relative seclusion in comparison to some of the other hikes in the area and had a very local feel with everyone being welcoming and respectful. I am a big proponent of quietly enjoying nature and that was what we found here. We would definitely go again!

Great & beautiful hike

I must have hiked a different trail, because it was definitely not easy and my Fitbit clocked me in at just under 5 miles. We did end up at the waterfall, so I have no idea what trail we were on--but it was gorgeous! No one was around and it was totally shaded and beautiful. Made up for the underwhelming waterfall. My dog also loved it.

It's an easy moderate hike..a lot of great scenery..nice for family and to have a picnic

Falls Trail starts at the nature center located at the upper lot ending at the waterfall. Total distance ~1.5 miles RT. Was very crowded on the Saturday we went. Could be nice except for the lowlives & their spawn who run around throwing rocks and sticks. Paid $6 to park at the lower lot adjacent to the ranger station. Most people park down in the residential area or park in the aforementioned lot and ignore the pay to park signs.

Awesome well marked trail. The hike is fairly easy all the way to the waterfall. Beautiful views, and a Beautiful green picnic area by the Nature Center. On my way to the waterfall I spotted various squirrels, a couple of salamanders and a brown bear. Yes, a bear!! You will definitely enjoy this hike!
$5 parking fee on weekdays and $6 on weekends or free if u decide to stay in the bottom of the canyon.

Amazing trail some incline but not too bad. Roughly 3 miles round trip $6 parking charge weekends or you can park at the bottom for free.