Bill Cull Trail

Bill Cull Trail is a 0.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Monrovia, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Monrovia Canyon Park: Bill Cull Trail is a 2.6 mile out and back trail located near Monrovia, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Found this area by chance. very nice hike. Found a salamander, handsize, at the waterfall and a baby snake went across our path on the trail. Nice to see wildlife is coming out.

plus found a nice area to put up my hammock and rest.

Went there today with my 5 yo and 10 yo. Increíble setting! Started off with the Bill Cull trail, which was a bit of a surprise with its narrow pathways...but probably made the hike quite an adventure! On the way down from the waterfall we opted to go thru the flatter side. Everyone enjoyed it and we even got a chance to soak our feet in! Take some snacks and a bag to pick up after yourselves.

Went on a pretty fair day, not too hot not too cool. Started the trail right by the ranger office and walked to the waterfall. Pretty easy and relaxing hike. Found a bench in a tree along the way and a few other nice spots to enjoy the nature. Overall nice hike and I would probably go back!

We saw a lot of beautiful birds. The waterfall was refreshing and the shade from the trees kept us nice and cool. We will be back!

Easy trail. Waterfall has a decent amount of water at the moment. Scenic and relaxing.

It was a very nice view and very relaxing

First hike in years. Good moderate/beginners hiking trail. We ran into a family deers. Great little outdoor adventure to start the morning!
Visited on a windy morning, Sunday, December 17, 2017.

cute, easy, clean little hike my daughter and I did see a baby rattle snake

I really enjoy this kid friendly hike / walk . there's plenty of adventure along the way

A nice short hike. I should note that this trail actually links to the Nature/Waterfall trail. If you're not a fan of steep climbing, I recommend using this when you leave from the waterfalls.

If you do enter this from the falls, the first half is shaded but after that, you'll be exposed to the sun the rest of the way

Great hike with the kids, clean and neat trail. All uphill on the way there and the waterfall was pleasant.

Had an awesome time. great trail for small dogs and children.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

nice easy hiking trail..good for small dogs

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Love the waterfall and well groomed trail. The trees are amazing this time of year. Went on a Saturday so it was somewhat crowded at the falls. It's a great trail running training course though, as long as you pull over for walkers.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Took my dog and we both loved it. Only problem was that we came out in a different location and had to find our way back to our parking lot. Fortunately, it wasn't too far away and I was able to find it. I wish the signage was better, but that might just be me. Maybe I wasn't paying attention! We went on a Thursday and ran into about 8 other hikers. Woodsy/shady and quiet. My dog loved the waterfall though there's not much of a pool. Still, he liked splashing around.

Friday, September 09, 2016

One of the best place to hike, love this trail!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

This trail is crowded and too short.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Little crowded, water fall is small but cool, parking is close by so no hiking before your hike

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Easy but I know this trails as Monrovia falls and it can connect in the north east to a steep big hike on another trail and if hike to the nature center is nice I say is more like 2.5 miles.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Beautiful trail, short hike, but watch out for the bears.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

easy, friendly people and I seen a snake ;)

Sunday, May 15, 2016

I love it !

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Great trail pretty moderate some inclines. beautiful scenic hike

Monday, May 02, 2016

Peaceful, saw a snake. Made my day.

Sunday, May 01, 2016

kool trail went today and liked it very much. Definitely going again...

Saturday, April 30, 2016

a mile out isn't much of a hike, but its a good walk in the woods. the trail is quite crowded, and its not federal land... so an adventure pass doesnt help. $5/6 to park.

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

It's a beautiful trail for a afternoon walk...

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

fantastic trail. mostly uphill 2.25 miles total and the rangers mentioned that water flows year round. must get hot during summer.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

There are three trailsI took the one that lead to the water fall. The trail is easy up and down great work out plenty of trees to give shade and kept clean. The trails are in good condition and beautifully views. I want in the morning when it wasn't too hot.

Monday, January 18, 2016