Bill Cull Trail

Bill Cull Trail is a 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Monrovia, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Monrovia Canyon Park: Bill Cull Trail is a 2.6 mile out and back trail located near Monrovia, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

cute, easy, clean little hike my daughter and I did see a baby rattle snake

I really enjoy this kid friendly hike / walk . there's plenty of adventure along the way

A nice short hike. I should note that this trail actually links to the Nature/Waterfall trail. If you're not a fan of steep climbing, I recommend using this when you leave from the waterfalls.

If you do enter this from the falls, the first half is shaded but after that, you'll be exposed to the sun the rest of the way

Great hike with the kids, clean and neat trail. All uphill on the way there and the waterfall was pleasant.

Had an awesome time. great trail for small dogs and children.

nice easy hiking trail..good for small dogs

Love the waterfall and well groomed trail. The trees are amazing this time of year. Went on a Saturday so it was somewhat crowded at the falls. It's a great trail running training course though, as long as you pull over for walkers.

Took my dog and we both loved it. Only problem was that we came out in a different location and had to find our way back to our parking lot. Fortunately, it wasn't too far away and I was able to find it. I wish the signage was better, but that might just be me. Maybe I wasn't paying attention! We went on a Thursday and ran into about 8 other hikers. Woodsy/shady and quiet. My dog loved the waterfall though there's not much of a pool. Still, he liked splashing around.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Friday, September 09, 2016

One of the best place to hike, love this trail!