Bill Cull Trail

Bill Cull Trail is a 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Monrovia, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Monrovia Canyon Park: Bill Cull Trail is a 2.6 mile out and back trail located near Monrovia, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Love the waterfall and well groomed trail. The trees are amazing this time of year. Went on a Saturday so it was somewhat crowded at the falls. It's a great trail running training course, though as long as you pull over for walkers.

Took my dog and we both loved it. Only problem was that we came out in a different location and had to find our way back to our parking lot. Fortunately, it wasn't too far away and I was able to find it. I wish the signage was better, but that might just be me. Maybe I wasn't paying attention! We went on a Thursday and ran into about 8 other hikers. Woodsy/shady and quiet. My dog loved the waterfall though there's not much of a pool. Still, he liked splashing around.

One of the best place to hike, love this trail!

This trail is crowded and too short.

Little crowded, water fall is small but cool, parking is close by so no hiking before your hike

Easy but I know this trails as Monrovia falls and it can connect in the north east to a steep big hike on another trail and if hike to the nature center is nice I say is more like 2.5 miles.

Beautiful trail, short hike, but watch out for the bears.

easy, friendly people and I seen a snake ;)

I love it !

Great trail pretty moderate some inclines. beautiful scenic hike

Peaceful, saw a snake. Made my day.

kool trail went today and liked it very much. Definitely going again...