Mojave River Forks Pacific Crest Trail

Mojave River Forks Pacific Crest Trail is a 32.9 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hesperia, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

Great hike right off 173.

We walked across the dams and all around the river and the forks. The parking is a limited, and very little shade in the area we were exploring, a second trip is in order to really do the trail some justice. We got a late start and it heated up fast so we are making plans for a future adventure on this one, with an earlier start. We only seen a couple people and that was on the dam, one we hit the trail are there was no one. So it looks like this maybe a great getaway hike.

great place to hike

Will definitely hike this trail again.

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016

We went for a short hike here. We were only gone for a little more than an hour and when we got back, found the car window was broken. Luckily nothing was stolen. We waited for the sheriff who took a report. He said he would not recommend hiking here as cars are FREQUENTLY broken into! He was very helpful and said to go just a little further to where the PCT trailhead is located if we want to hike in the area.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

been hiking through here many times. beautiful hike!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

easy hike, saw quail and jack rabbits!

Monday, February 01, 2016

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Friday, October 16, 2015

Monday, August 03, 2015

Friday, December 06, 2013

I hike the section that starts at Hwy 173 quite often as a conditioning hike but I love it. You can park right there and pick up the trail and go N or S. Easy hike with great views. You can hike all the way to Silverwood from there as well. I couldn't find the exact map data for it so I added it, probably incorrectly. :). Ping me for questions.