Mojave Desert Barstow Scenic Drive

Mojave Desert Barstow Scenic Drive is a 9.2 mile loop trail located near Barstow, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for scenic driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

historic site

scenic driving

Sunrise over the Mojave. Absolute must. The road was completely desolate. I parked and just listened to the silence.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Great to get here early, to get pictures of the sunrise, and of the mountains.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Friday, July 22, 2011

This is my review on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago, IL.
I just came back from a amazing trip from Chicago and I walked the Magnificent Mile. I thought that the sites were amazing and I just could not get enough of the sites. I took over 5oo pictures of the sites and I will never forget the scenic route that I decided to take instead of riding public transportation.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Well, I am stationed out here in Ft. Irwin, CA. Therefore, I am 31 mi. from Barstow. So, every time I leave post, I drive pass the Mojave Desert and I train out here. Therefore, it does not look like a desert out in Iraq some where and there are a lot of mountains. Plus, I think I have out done my camera with all the photos I have taken.