Mission Viejo's Oso Creek Trail

Mission Viejo's Oso Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mission Viejo, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fairy houses were adorable, beautiful creek!

I took my daughter. We loved it. Over 30 fairy houses along the trail. We also enjoyed the maze, mosaic garden. My daughter enjoyed the slides. The butterfly garden was ok. That’s where my daughter started to get a little tired as it was more uphill and in the sun. Other parts of the 3 mile walk were in the shade butI recommend going before noon or after 4:30 if it’s warm.

Love it

Great little walk in a park, this is not a hike, we were one of many who brought our dog with us (dogs must be on a leash). Many friendly people and many fairy houses to look at. We enjoyed all the flowers and had fun in the little hedge maze. Great little getaway then head down the road a little to relax at the beach.

Very easy trail. Love the gorgeous vegetation and hearing the creek along side is very relaxing. Great place to take kids. There’s art Work and fairies to explore. My son and I really enjoyed this hike

So beautiful! I would def rate it as easy. Lots of optional side trails to explore, places to stop, plant maze!, nots of nature + wildflowers,. Kids were loving the fairy houses created all over. Good for dogs!

Nice trail for a walk. Should not be rated moderate as this is a flat and shaded trail. Good for families.

Beautiful trail for a jog. Honeysuckle, flowers and fauna abound.

easy trail and great for family.

This is a nice easy trail you can take your kids and dog. It is well maintained by the city. It's also a nice trail for a jog.

Lovely trail, lots of shade.

This is one of my favorite spots! You can make your hike as long or short as you want. There are so many beautiful views and artsy spots.

Nice walk here

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Nice pedestrian type of trail with nice views and plenty of shade along the way

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Easy,accessible,amazing art throughout the hike,my twelve year old cousin enjoyed the hike and the scenery as well so I definitely will go back to this hike !

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

this is a dog friendly trail!!!

Friday, May 26, 2017

Really peaceful moderate hike, easy access, beautiful natural area in the middle of suburbia.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Great path for a casual family stroll.

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Great for families! Very well thought out and planned park with beautiful landscaping. Easy paved pathways.

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

A peaceful walk in the neighborhood

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Lots of flowers and wildlife!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cute for family. Walking level.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Great trail for the little ones.. we started off going to the right of parking so when making our way back we finished at the park . It was a surprise to the kids and made for an awesome finish..

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Pretty easy

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Beautiful stroller-friendly, accessible trail. Dog friendly. Playgrounds, water fountains, garbage cans, shade, gardens, and a stream along parts of its stretch. Parking is free and abundant at the Murray Center. Great community trail!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Nice trail in the middle of Mission Viejo! Easily accessible and pretty. Well maintained

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Nice trail, beautiful scenery and well maintenance! Good for walking and jogging.

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Great trail with paved and unpaved portions. Great for dogs and kids.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Great! Make sure to stop and enjoy all the garden art.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Fairly easy hike, enjoyable, pretty, and easy to stay on track