Mission Point via Bee Canyon Trail

Mission Point via Bee Canyon Trail is a 5.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Granada Hills, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great views after a tough hike.

The last hill is very steep, but not long. Excellent views.

Very nice

Great views of Valley and Downtown on a clear day. Hike is fun an with options of making your hike strenuous or moderate.

Excellent ! We enjoyed in family!

You can't complete the loop unless you have poles because it's ridiculously steep. Just FYI

Beautiful trail. Challenging but yet doable for most people will definitely be coming back plenty of times

This was my first time at this park. I hiked the equestrian trail loop, going counterclockwise from the parking lot. It was beautiful and peaceful, and perfect for someone like me who is trying to get active again after being out of shape for a few years—slightly challenging without being too difficult. My route was just under a mile from start to finish. There were other trails that branched off from the one I followed, and I’m excited to come back and explore more of them!

Tough but good

Moderately strenuous hike with some steep inclines peppered along the way to give you a good sweat. Would absolutely recommend, but remember:

Wear appropriate footwear
Bring at least 72 ounces of water
Practice “Leave No Trace” etiquette
Ascent has right of way
No one wants to hear your music, keep the speakers in the car and be courteous of others who are trying to enjoy themselves

Moderate at times a little steep.

Fun little trail in town.

Definitely have a good pair of shoes, especially if you’re going to mission point.

It can get really steep at sections. Get ready to burn close to 1,000 calories in less than 90 minutes! It was nice today after the light rain we got. First mile is a nice easy warmup through the park.

Quite strenuous, but a great trail with various landscapes.

Couple of quick elevation gain leading to steep uphill make this trail a bit strenuous. Still doable with a rewarding view!!

This is what I would call an extreme hike not moderate. I would say my group is fit but this is an intense hike.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Does anyone know what the hardest trail is here ?

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Took the picnic trail up to the loop trail.
Good workout that was mostly incline but was gradual.

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

More challenging than I thought it was going to be (a good thing) :)

Friday, April 14, 2017

Definitely not a walk in the park! I'm newer to hiking and this was definitely a challenge for me. Lots of steep inclines but the views are worth the pain. Just be careful and wear good shoes.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Still my favorite go to for hiking. Safe and friendly people,too.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Excellent hike and exercise. Benches available to rest. Lots of people.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

great!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2017

A retreat and peaceful hike that seemed to be appreciated and maintain by all

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Love it

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Steep hills going both up and down with no tree cover. Nice city views at the top

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I like this trail because it gives a good view of the valley. you can either choose hard way up, easy way down. or easy way up hard way down. but it's doable for beginners as well.