Miracle Hot Spring is a 0.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wofford Heights, California that features hot springs and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 0.2 miles Elevation Gain: 9 feet Route Type: Out & Back

hot springs

This is a short trail to the historic Miracle Hot Springs. The hot springs vary in temperature and the original baths have been removed, but makeshift baths can be found.

hi does anyone know if this place is currently still open ? When I look it up on my maps it says closed. Please help !!

Please take care of this beautiful space! So much trash.

It was nice the hot spring are super hot no recommended for kids

Awesome views and definitely busy. Water was sooo hot!

First time visiting this hot spring wasn’t so bad people can be really friendly there. Can get a little packed on the weekends.

Overly easily accessible to everyone and their brother and their brothers brothers drunken cousins. No thanks. Trash all over. Beer cans and underwear.

Kind of cool, and it's nice when it's not crowded, and very picturesque setting. The hot springs are very easy to access from the Hobo Campground just to the east. We mad the mistake of parking in a turnout (as directed by the map on my phone) and hiking down, which was pretty steep. The trail from the campground was fairly flat and very easy for the kids, dog, and myself to walk along.

recorded Miracle Hot Spring

Much warmer than Remington and bigger

Really nice and secluded place. Recommend going early in the morning if you want to enjoy the tubs and nature sound before it gets crowded. Easy to find.

Really lovely and fairly easy to get to. Visited with two friends on a Thursday in September and found only a few people there. We disrobed (when in Rome, plus the detergents in clothing mess up the hot springs, a veteran hot springer pointed out to us). The different pools vary in temperature from nearly unbearably hot to pleasantly warm. We also made our way over the wall to stand in the cool river, which felt wonderful, just be careful of the current. Highly recommend.

It was a quick drive from Lake Isabella Blvd. The trail would have been difficult for anyone with knee or hip issues. But it was a short trail to see the Springs. Family of 4 was very surprised at how truly HOT the water was, considering it came straight from the earth. It was pretty being next to the river. Worth seeing once. However, none of us put more than a toe into the water due to the temperature.

Went during July 4th and it was pretty gross. Plenty of people and the place smelled like human refuse. So we turned around and did not swim. We did have our dog with us on a leash.

Amazing hot spring experience. Water varies in temperature and gets scalding hot to bathwater Luke warm. Then the cold river is next to it; great hot and cold therapy!

Mon May 20 2019

Awesome hot springs, not super crowded on a Monday but I imagine it gets packed on the weekend

Mon Apr 29 2019

amazing view and experience. very hot spring water, bucket provided to make it bearable from the cold river water. you need good muscles though to lift it up in the little pools, or bring a few muscular guys as company. there were people there on a Sunday we went, but we got a pool for ourselves withing a minute so it was not overcrowded. definitely a spot to check out. water is waist high in most pools. nice sandy bottom, very relaxing.

Sun Apr 28 2019

Great place just gets really busy

Wed Nov 21 2018

Poison oak everywhere, springs are filthy! I wouldn’t recommend leaving your car unattended. Better luck at Remington.

Wed Jun 27 2018

A bit crowded on the weekends.

Fri May 25 2018

Beautiful hot springs. Not to many people during the week.

Fri Jan 19 2018

I went there this morning with my baby Jade, it was easy to park and walk straight less than a minute to a nice hot spring. Jade and I had a great time and met nice people at the Miracles hot spring. Don’t forget to bring waters and some snack if you prefer.

Sun Apr 02 2017

Trail is mostly unused. Locals said not maintained and overrun with poison oak.

Thu Aug 13 2015

well maybe I am an idiot and couldn't find the trail head but the only turn out I could find near these coordinates was fenced off for as far as the eye can see and the stream was, you guessed it dry as a bone. perhaps it's because the springs are dry or because of the road work, but all I do know is this trail was a bust for me.

Tue Jun 23 2015

It was nice and serene, if you are going for the hot springs, you will be disappointed. The actually old tubs have been filled in and there's only one makeshift pool that was pretty tiny. No bigger than for two people. I was alone and had a great time, but for those of you who aren't alone, you might want to think of someplace else to go.

Tue Jun 10 2014

There are a couple areas with pools. There are the main pools that are an easy walk from the road, and there are some lesser pools a little further downstream, which are less established, slightly harder to get to and find. The main pools have (last time I was there) 3 different pools of 3 different temperatures. The lesser pools have one rather hot pool above the lower, shallow pool.

recorded Miracle Hot Spring