Miners Ravine Trail

Miners Ravine Trail is a 8.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Rocklin, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

city walk

Well-maintained bike path leading from old town Roseville to Sierra College Blvd. About 6 miles total length.

nice, simple, with off trail highlights. took the dog on the leash with no problems. watch out for cyclists. They are really moving.

Hiking... beautiful day!

A good speed hike. It has mile and half mile markers. There are hills going East. Easy to check times with the markers. All pavement.

Nice neighborhood trail for bikers, runners, long walk. Not a lot of shade. No bathrooms. Great if you want a long walk without having to go too far. Lots of McMansions around.

We took our group of Webelo Cub Scouts (4th grade) from Rocklin’s Pack 102 on a group hike starting at the Olympus Point Sculpture Garden and hiking east into Miner’s Ravine about 1.5 miles and back (3.0 miles) total.

The trail is fully paved and wheelchair friendly. There were some gentle changes in elevation. It was also pretty clean, as our group only found enough trash for two small trash bags.

Our requirement was supposed to be for a nature hike, and even though it is in the middle of Roseville, this trail had and open and natural feel to it. We saw lots of bridges and running streams, a wild turkey and many butterflies. We stopped to look at some Native American grinding rocks, too. The kids favorite parts were the paths under the major roadways.

One unexpected part was that the trail etiquette asked us to keep on the left side of the trail rather than the right. We think this is so we can see oncoming bicycles better.

This was a great short hike for our group that was easy to access. Many of the kids and grown ups are eager to use this trail again.

Beautiful wild flowers! Excellent trail for beginners.

Pretty, my go to spot for long walks, lots of traffic noise though because it crisscrosses under highway and local roads, why it's not a 5 star.

Nice walk water was really high moving fast pretty but I've seen places more beautiful than this.

Great for a quick run or walk with friends!

Nice,easy walk!

Nice easy paved trail. Pretty views.

Monday, December 05, 2016

Nice little trek with family and old dog.

Monday, September 12, 2016

I run this trail pretty frequently because I work close by and can run during my lunch break. The scenery is nice and helps to keep my mind occupied when I feel like stopping :) There's a continuous flow of water in the creek year round and I've even seen some small fish and crawfish while running over one of the bridges.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

We like to walk this trail with our double stroller. It's not the most beautiful in the summer, but my kids do love going over and under bridges. Very small hills make it an easy walk. I've only ever walked from the Sierra College Blvd. parking lot to under the E. Roseville Pkwy bridge, so I can't say what the rest of it is like.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Easy trail, good for running, walking and biking. Unfortunately some pedestrians do not know what side they're supposed to walk/run on (it's the LEFT, there are even signs!), and makes for some dangerous passing from bikers when congested.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Great for rollerblading, but because of a couple steep hills, either be a proficient skater, or be prepared to take your skates off a couple off times.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Great running trail. Not much shade or scenery.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Molinkkoololookloioplopooiokjkpooookklsiolooo h2vqv DC cd kkn nNVsssss9osss zNAS9l9ooCoARs oooooskkkkjkooikjjbghhnnjjbghhnnn kiknlmmkkoknukmpomiMIhimkjmomKopphgcsaamm iniJunmiiknokJulinJilinkk I u koFYIb-oOHioo9oolikkooook kk kkn or io Pou ll

Friday, May 13, 2016

Great place for a nice run