Mike Schuler Trail

Mike Schuler Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Palm Desert, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

Take Hwy 111 towards Palm Desert. Turn right on Painter's Path.

Please be advised DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED on this trail. Brown sign at bottom of trail (next to the trash can) states DOGS PROHiBITED. Please do not bring your dog here. Some people are still bringing dogs and worst of it is they are not picking up their doggy poop. Please do not bring dogs.

Loved this trail but I recommend you go up and down the sane route. Coming down the Bump and Grind is tough.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Great panorama views of the private golf course and all of Palm Springs. Hard to get to, but fun if you like nothing but rocks and sand.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

I'm from out of town and have not been on this trail before. I'm not in the best of shape but this trail is tough. If look elsewhere if you ride a bike. Not to mention in February when I went. 2-14-15 it was extremely busy. I didn't even make it up the first switchback. Done deal for me. Turned around and went back to my car

Thursday, April 17, 2014