Middleridge Trail

Middleridge Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fair Oaks, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.8 miles Elevation Gain: 328 feet Route Type: Loop

Lovely hike! Easy with beautiful views!

Perfect hike with the dog. Went in the evening to avoid the heat. Not too many insects beautiful views nice trail

Nice hiking place to take your four legged friend.

Perfect for walks with the pups. A little rocky in some areas.

Nice little hike up a mountain toward the American river. I would do it again!

wrong trail

recorded Middleridge Trail

Beautiful hike today along Middle Trail. Best to arrive early on the weekends. A couple of “out of breath” hills but mostly rolling and easy.

The kids loved it. Quiet, cool, and great lunch spot under an oak overlooking the lake.

Really nice. A tad muddy in parts but the views are worth the effort.

Nice trail. Some elevation changes and pretty views of the lake. Not too challenging.

I wouldn’t ever take my dogs on this trail again! I pulled 25+ ticks off my dogs! And on top two were embedded! I loved the hike for myself but I always hike for my dogs so I will not be returning! Beautiful view at the top though! It’s a shame because it would have been a good hike! If not for the freakin nest of ticks on my dog!