Mentally Sensitive Trail

Mentally Sensitive Trail is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Beach, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking.

This is a great challenging short hike. It's was perfect for a trail run followed by a heart attack style scramble up that literally made me question why I did this. The view from the top was great and I took my time going down Meadows before running on the Aliso trail back to my car.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Steep...I go up the Meadows and down sensitive....trail running. Watch out for crazy bikers!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

This "Mentally Sensitive" section of this trail is short, quite steep, with risk of slipping at various points so take your time. It is used my mountain bikers is very narrow at times, so awareness at all times is important. The trail signs designate this trail as DIFFICULT, which I would agree with- NOT MODERATE as currently displayed in this App. Compared to the nearby Canyon Acres/ Top of the World trail, this one is more difficult. Well worth the views if you're up for a challenge!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fun

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Great trail for advanced bikers. Downhill and uphill at times is very vertical.