Mentally Sensitive Trail

Mentally Sensitive Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Beach, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking.

Liked this one. The last half mile is butt burner but use extreme caution with mountain bikers (clockwise on loop).

We added additional mileage by making stops at Cave Rock & Dripping Cave. I liked the access here to the park/trails because it is way less busy than Top of the World.

This is a great challenging short hike. It's was perfect for a trail run followed by a heart attack style scramble up that literally made me question why I did this. The view from the top was great and I took my time going down Meadows before running on the Aliso trail back to my car.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Steep...I go up the Meadows and down sensitive....trail running. Watch out for crazy bikers!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

This "Mentally Sensitive" section of this trail is short, quite steep, with risk of slipping at various points so take your time. It is used my mountain bikers is very narrow at times, so awareness at all times is important. The trail signs designate this trail as DIFFICULT, which I would agree with- NOT MODERATE as currently displayed in this App. Compared to the nearby Canyon Acres/ Top of the World trail, this one is more difficult. Well worth the views if you're up for a challenge!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fun

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Great trail for advanced bikers. Downhill and uphill at times is very vertical.

Monday, June 19, 2017