Mary Vagle Nature Center

Mary Vagle Nature Center is a 1.7 mile loop trail located near Fontana, California that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is best used from June until September.

great trail love the hill and rocks

Loved it great hike will be back trying to find jack the skeleton rock any clues help me out but I found a down 4/20 art work

Good workout, great view

Good morning workout, I do it 4 to 5 times a week. Not easy but it's worth it.
The view its nice you get to see Rialto,Rancho and Fontana. And if you enjoy nature like I do and lucky you'll get to see coyotes besides rabbits,lizards and roderuners.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Thursday, January 21, 2016

This is a great trail with views all around the Inland Empire and some of the best shots of Cucamonga Peak. I got on the trail early in the morning and saw owls and an amazing sunrise when it had just snowed recently on the surrounding mountains. There are also a lot of boulders to check out and you will see rock art everywhere, and the undesirable tagging.

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Very steep and slippy at the start. Also just when you think you are at the summit, another hill rises! My son and I didn't quite make the top. Great views and a nice breeze higher up.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

I've hiked this trail many times. It is a little more difficult that you would think. The beginning of the trail is steep and a bit slippery. Wear good shoes with traction.