Marshall Canyon Trail

Marshall Canyon Trail is a 10.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Claremont, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Mix of Single Track and fire road.

I did a 5 1/2 mile version of this trail, as featured in John W. Robinson's famous book, "Trails of the Angeles." Avoid it on hot and sunny days, as there are many exposed sections.

One of my favorite trails. Not easy though and if you are hiking gotta watch out for bikers, they speed down the trail. ⛰

loved this trail, it's rated as easy it didn't feel easy to me. It was a great work out.

Love this trail for some mountain biking!

Nothing to crazy. This is the trail that sparked my hiking hobby. Good beginner trail. Tons of wildlife and rattlesnakes. ALOT I mean ALOT of horse poop on the trail watch your step. No crazy views but it is very scenic near the stream. I usually park on Stephens ranch rd , after the golfcourse in this dirt parking lot and start my trek down.

We love this trail! plenty of shade, challenging enough for a good cardio workout. We took our shihtzu and he loved it, especially the spot where the stream crosses the path. we'll be back! 10.9.17

With dog.