Marble Fork Trail to Marble Falls

Marble Fork Trail to Marble Falls is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sequoia National Park, California that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A great spring time hike through a deep canyon in the Foothills. This hike offers an abundant and diverse plant life as you switchback through shady, woodland chaparral. Oaks, cottonwoods, redbuds and dogwoods are skirted with a variety of flowers in the spring like brodiaea, madia, lilies and Chinese houses. The trail ends at "Marble Falls" cascading over polished marble.

I loved the hike; it was painful. If you are not in shape, like me, I would not recommend.

Completed this hike on July 13th, 2017. I would rate it as moderate, it wasn't very steep at all. VERY hot depending on when you go, a couple small creeks throughout the hike just big enough to get your sweat rag wet saved us. The trail is narrow and next to a steep drop off for most of the hike so I wouldn't recommend for small kids. Beautiful waterfall at the end with safe areas to get your feet wet, though the water is literally freezing cold so we didn't get all the way in.

Completed this hike in April and enjoyed it thoroughly. There was a low hanging fog hovering over the falls which was very cool. No crowds.

The parking sucks and I got bit by a tick despite dousing myself in bug spray. Other than that, loved this hike. I have no idea why it's listed as hard. It's not that long, it's not that high, and it's not that steep.

For being my first trail, it certainly was difficult but was such a beautiful view! Underestimated it for sure, take plenty of water! Like 6 water bottles. The earlier the better, that way you have more time to enjoy the water fall

Very nice trail, some washout in a few spots but totally tolerable. Somewhat busy (midday Sunday) I saw 4-5 groups had turned around and 3-4 more on their way up as I descended. Got pretty chilly at the top near the falls.

Hiked this today. Beware: Ticks and Foxtails. Had to go directly to the Vet for foxtail in dogs ear and picked ticks off both of us even after taking precautions. Other than that it was a great trail and the river was raging.

Love this trail. 7.8 mile total. 2,800 elevation gain. Not kids friendly. Pretty tough , single trail over the drop off. Last 200 ft you have to scramble over rocks . View of the falls are amazing. It was foggy , misty and raining on May 17,2017 . Saw a few hikers on trail otherwise pretty isolated. Watch out for poison oaks and ticks. We had no problem but there are abundant around the trail. Rainforest like area , tones of wild flowers all around the trail. Some creeks running across the trail. Really beautiful.

Great challenging hike.
Go early to avoid blazing sun. Bring lots
Of water And some snacks. Saw a rattlesnake, beware! I believe this hile was more like 8 miles rather than the 6.? They say here.. just fyi!

This was a great hike, beautiful wild flowers and the falls spectacular with abundant roaring water.

We hiked this trail on a Sunday- it is well established, and is moderate in difficulty. We did it with our 10mo old in a pack and up and back took about 4.5 hours with stopping at the falls.

definitely not the best hike but not bad for not driving all the way up

This trail wasn't too bad. Just be prepared for inclines. Overall a good hike. Took about 2 hours to get to the waterfall at the end. Very refreshing tho.

Good day hike, pretty easy. Climb up a bit and you'll find a nice pool to swim in.