Los Gatos Creek Trail: Downstream from Campbell Park to Meridian Avenue is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Campbell, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

partially paved

Follow a paved path next to Los Gatos Creek. A very easy stroll, watch out for bikers.

I enjoyed it very much and the view was awesome! It was very relaxing and we biked 15 miles!!! I recommend this trail for kids and families.

overall I gave it three stars but if you want to use it purely as a running trail I probably give it 4 stars because it's very flat and it's a loop so you can just jog the 2.3 miles or you could double up or triple up.

I went about 4 p.m. on July 29th so I guess that would be at the top of the heat part of the day. I never said I was bright. especially since I'm definitely a heat wimp. The Highway 17 side of the trail is about 90% sun exposure so that's not terribly fun. The glare of the sun sometimes affects your ability to look into the creek. There is also a lot of overgrowth blocking some views. But there are sections where the creek is more opened up and it's very relaxing to watch. Not a ton of nature stuff going on given that it's a pretty heavily trafficked Trail. But I saw a squirrel, doves, ducks, goose, and one Heron flying right over the creek. The return stretch back to the beginning on the other side of the creek is much nicer. I'd estimate 70% shaded to partially shaded. this was my first look at this loop trail. I think there's a good chance I'm going to make it a routine running trail for me. I suppose another nice thing about the trail is its location being so close to downtown Campbell. you're 2 minutes away from restaurants and coffee shops to take a breather after your walk or run.

Little shade, good amount of people, would do it again!

accessibility is nice. not to crowded

Very nice flat trail, good for children or beginners. Very quiet along the creek. Enjoyed very much with my family.

Good trail for running. Not very crowded. Parking may be a hassle on weekends later in the day.

Nice trail. Start and end point in downtown Los Gatos is a plus. Half of the trail is going alongside of the 17 freeway is a minus. Not very picturesque like Fremont Older or Ranch San Antonio, but very convenient.

Relaxing and easy to walk. Gets crowded so start early!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Nice trail close to the downtown and other recreations. Can go there before or after dinner, mall shopping, bubble tea.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

This trail is good if you want a fairly easy trail. It's a nice area, clean, lots of people come here, bikers, runners, skateboarders, walkers.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

nice ride to enjoy

Friday, January 06, 2017

Lovely little walking trail with lots of lovely views of creeks and little animals running around.

Also near downtown campbell which is great place to relax after.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

I like that I can walk here for some exercise on my lunch break, it can be noisy from construction but I just put my headphones on

Monday, August 08, 2016

I live by the park that it goes through. The park is currently dominated by Pokemon Go players and a lot of them. The trail is really good for a run and if you go down to the creek it's very pleasant. There's stops on the way for exercises and it gives you helpful mile counters along the way. The lake on the right is no longer filled with fish. The lake on the left is however. I saw multiple fish but caught only 1
It's a nice walk that's paved all the way down and through Vasona park. Great for kids and dogs.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Nice moderate walk if you don't mind the noise of the freeway then the construction. Otherwise it was decent

Friday, March 04, 2016

Very loud, construction, freeway, not too busy on Friday morning,

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Nice ride and not crowded during the week

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Great trail! Many lakes on the way. End of the trail near the los gatos creek, coming down you can hit 40mph on a bike.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Hiked this trail with my Godchild (Lisa who is just about 7 month pregnant) and our pet babies. Its a nice and relaxing walk. The pet babies enjoyed it too. Midway there is a dog park, Our pet babies enjoyed seeing furry friends their size. Nice weather and not a lot of people at 8:30am. :-)