Little Caliente Hot Spring Trail from Camino Cielo

Little Caliente Hot Spring Trail from Camino Cielo is a 11.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near New Cuyama, California that features hot springs and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

hot springs

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Sunday, April 19, 2015

I hiked the long way from Camino Cielo Road and I think it was seven miles one way. the trail was sometimes really hard to find because it's not used really often. If you don't like poison oak and insects you shouldn't take the same way I did did. If you choose to go there with your car you should definitely take a truck because the road to the hot springs is really bumpy and it's probably going to take you one and a half hours to get there from Gibraltar Road. The hot springs are pretty nice though and I met a ranger who was really nice and showed me around a little bit. so this made my trip a little better after having to get rid of all the poison oak on my legs.