Flume Trail

Flume Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Gatos, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

False representations of photos showing river/ water. There is no water on this trail.

Took Jones trail to Flume trail and I did not once come across a river like the pictures someone posted. It was dry and pretty much the exact same as Jones trail, except Flume is right next to highway 17, so you don't feel like you've really gotten away from the rush of city life because you can hear the cars whizzing by.

I love hiking and I love challenges but man this one pushed me. It was about 99* this day and we each had 2 liters of water. It's a very steep hill almost a fire trail road. We didn't have enough water for the walk back up. We made it to the top and just laid on the trunk of the car because that was shaded.
At the bottom was a beautiful river. Too strong of a current to swim in but we waded. There was a rafting company running the river so added bonus. I would suggest packing snacks for a picnic at the bottom. The walk up seriously was killer.