Lewis Creek National Scenic Trail to Corlley Falls and Red Rock Falls

Lewis Creek National Scenic Trail to Corlley Falls and Red Rock Falls is a 5.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Oakhurst, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The water spots were great, found a small pool for my dogs to swim in. Many trees have been cut down and mosquitos are everywhere. Not crowded at all.

my favorite hike. bridge that connects the two falls broke so you got to drive. water is high

The creek is at 50 year highest level, powerful cascades. Wonderful hike

About a mile up there is an oak tree that fell across the trail and we couldn't get past it. Although our hike was cut short, it was gorgeous!!!

Fun for the family, teenagers too!!

Pretty easy, pretty waterfall

Great day trail, easy but with beautiful scenery.

It was a nice little hike close to bass lake where we were staying. Waterfall was kinda slim.

love this trail. not to tough but good excerise and very pretty.

Loved this hike.
We are in Bass Lake area for a wedding. My partner and I found this little gem of a hike not far from where we were staying. We were very pleasantly surprised. The trail was more beautiful than expected with lighter foot traffic than expected.
So many little side trails to the water to explore. Water falls were definitely fantastic but far from the only beautiful aspect of the creek. We found so many idyllic little pools reflecting the towering redwoods.
Simply a joy. Looking forward to coming back.
Looking forward to coming back to this trail again.

My daughter and I hiked this trail on Mothers Day in 2016. It's a moderate hike but we took our time and thoroughly enjoyed it. The smaller waterfalls were nice but we weren't prepared for the highest one at the north end of the trail. It was truly spectacular and roaring! We began early in the morning and there had been recent rains so the mosquitos were thick but after applying some repellent we were ok. We'll be going again.